Depression devil

✞︎𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡'𝙨 𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚✞︎

༒︎Tuesday morning, 11:40 am༒︎

Ray's POV

,,Alright, he's all healed up!" I nodded at Power and turned my head back to look at the devil, who had swallowed Denji moments ago. He promised he wouldn't die..

Suddenly, a chainsaw emerges from inside the big creature. I jolt up and watch in anticipation, as my eyes fixate on Denji's chainsaw form. He looked...kinda sexy? I don't know why.

,,GET HIM DENJ!" I raised my fist up to motivate my teammate. Soon enough, the others joined in to watch the action.

,,SO YOU ARE ALIVE AFTER ALL CHAINSAW!" The beast growled as it wrestled with Denji. The concern in my face soon turned to excitement as it became clear, that Denji had the upper hand in this battle.

,,He can actually win this thing and get us out of here.." I muttered watching my friend fiercely fight. That moment was sadly short lived, as the tables slowly turned.

,,Uh oh.." I clenched my eyes shut, not being able to witness the battle anymore.

,,He's losing a whole lotta blood." Power stated.

,,Yes, and if he loses a lot of it, the chainsaw will retract." I gasped at Aki's statement and stared at him in disbelief. ,,What? We can't let that happen!" I got up, ready to jump in there irrationally and do whatever I could to help him, but I felt a tight grip on my arm

,,Don't be an idiot, Ray." The dark haired male glared at me and I huffed snatching my arm away from him. ,,So you want me to watch my friend be devoured and do nothing???"

,,That's not-"

,,No! Maybe you don't give a shit about us since we're dEvIlS, but these two" I signaled at Power and Denji ,,They're my fuckin besties and I'm ready to die for them."

The dark male only sighed in defeat and ran a hand through his disheveled hair. ,,Do you even have a plan?"

,,Yeah" I took off my suit jacket and rolled up my sleeves. ,,I'm gonna use my ability."

It's been about a year or two since I used my powers. When I was first recruited to become a devil hunter, they warned me about revealing it so soon.

I've been holding back this whole time, but right now, my friend's life is on the line and I don't care what they'll do to me.

,,If I were you guys, I'd get out of here, this could get a little messy." I slit my finger and used the blood to draw pentagrams on both of my palms.