Team

✞︎𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡'𝙨 𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚✞︎

Ray's POV

"I said eat"

"No."

"Eat it before I make you."

"Okaayyy chill bro.." The curry was gone in a matter of seconds. Damn, I guess I was hungry as hell. Of course I was, I mean it's been exactly ten days since I've had an actual meal. Also ten days since I saw Makima.

"Can I use the bathroom?" I ask nicely and wait for my guard to give me permission. Yes, I'm currently asking for permission to use the fucking toilet. How the fuck did I get here man.

"You just went." His face remains expressionless as he folded his big, muscular arms. I sighed dramatically and look him straight in his dark brown eyes.

"Joseph. Jo. Joey...buddy. I just started my period and the sticky blood is sliding down my thigh as we speak."

He contemplated in his head for a while and ran a big, tattooed hand through his full beard.

"Fine, I'll take you." With a big smile on my face, I make my way towards the door and open it. I haven't done my skincare routine in a while, which is why my face feels so gross and dry.

It's been a week and three days since I was abducted and I was starting to feel numb. Makima was nowhere to be seen, I'm surrounded by assholes, who either wanna kill me or fuck me and the accommodation is shit!

"You've got three minutes."
The big man grumbled holding three fingers up at me. How am I supposed to shove a tampon up my pussy in three minutes?

"Tch."
I walked into the surprisingly clean bathroom sitting on the toilet and unwrapping the tampon. I wondered how my squad was doing. Did they even notice my absence? Of course they did.

It's hard for me to admit, but I really miss them...especially Aki. I know he's a complete dick to me, but over the months I've noticed that most of it was rather playful.

"One."
I groaned hearing his annoying deep voice reminding me of how little time I have left. The tampon is in and I've got period blood all over my hands. Fucking disgusting.

As I was washing my hands with soap and cold water, I found myself not being able to hold in my tears anymore. I sobbed and eventually cried with my hands on my face.

This feeling of fear and frustration was really taking a toll on me. The fact that I could get killed any second is terrifying the fuck out of me.

"Why God?? Why me??? Why my mom??" I cried for what felt like hours but of course it was only about a couple of minutes.

"Fuck. I don't wanna die...I really don't"

While washing and drying my face I realized, that Joseph hadn't complained or come in to get me despite me being in here for more than three minutes. In fact, my surroundings felt so much more silent than earlier.

I slowly opened the bathroom door only to see a big figure laying on the ground with his body cut in half. It was Joseph. His torso was violently separated from his lower half, with his legs laying a couple of meters away.

"What. The. Fuck."

3rd POV

The half devil stood there with a bewildered and terrified look in her eyes. She was definitely impressed by the scene before her, yet she found herself feeling afraid.

"Hello? Who's there?"
She called out with a slight shakiness in her voice.

Silence

"Listen, I'm on your side! I fucking hate humans and I'm a half devil. So how about we team up ey?"