Seeing red

✞︎𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡'𝙨 𝘼𝙙𝙫𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚✞︎

༒︎Tuesday evening, 10:34 pm༒︎

Ray's POV

What the fuck....

I open my eyes and instantly feel a sharp pain shoot up to my head. The room is dim, and yet I still find the brightness level annoying.

Where even am I????

I groan upon the realization that I'm tied up against a wall. Crucified, to be exact. The material used to restrain me has to be cursed or something, as I'm unable to use my power.

My clothes are now gone, Well except for my Monster High underwear. Yikes. My hair is dry as hell and so is my throat. I can also feel my stomach crying for a real meal. I sigh in defeat at my state.

Best I can do is scan the area.

A basement with some old furniture and a bar. Wow. I look to my right and spot a radio and an ashtray on a round table. This place isn't filthy but it's also not completely tidy.

I can slowly feel my back pain developing from the position I'm at. Fantastic. The last thing I remember was two guys ambushing Makima and I-

Wait, where is Makima? Is she alright? I think she said something before I blacked out...

"What was it though..." My life just keeps getting better and better.

"Hello? Is anybody there??" I semi scream into the clearly empty room. Only the rats and ants are visible to me. I can't smell any human either.

"Oh God, if you help me out of this I swear on my life that I will not drink ever again! Oh, and I won't have anymore premarital sex!! Please-"

I instantly shut my loud mouth and play asleep the moment I heard the sound of a lock being...well unlocked.

"Ah fuck, the bitch is still asleep."

I know that voice! And who you callin a bitch??

I instantly recognized the voice as one that belongs to the man responsible for my current state.

"Oh? Give her some time. She's had a rough day you know.."

What. The. Fuck.

I resist the urge to snap my eyes open the moment I heard the familiar feminine voice belonging to non other than the boss herself. Makima.