Reminders.

This isn't a chapter but rather an annoyed author's note.

This story has been gaining a lot more attention than I would have ever imagined, which is absolutely amazing. I am always open to tips and criticism, as this is the first fic I've ever written, but a lot of people (specifically new readers) have been getting on my nerves with certain comments.

I'm not gonna @ anyone specifically, but just know if you feel attacked, then the call is coming from inside the house.

This is my fic.
Idc if Makima is "ooc" because as I've stated in the description, this story isn't gonna be canon csm. Yes she's still a manipulative psychopath, which is the only characteristic we should care about. Her character is complex, so writing her is also kind of a challenge.

If you have a problem with her being out of character at times, then leave.

This is an OC story
I have nothing against inserting yourself in a story, but what I hate, is people attacking my OC for making decisions or saying things they wouldn't. This is NOT a Y/N fic and if you can't accept that then again, leave.

Yes, Ray is in fact bisexual.
I think some of you forgot, that bisexual women are also sapphic..? A lot of you have an issue with Ray expressing lust and desire for both men and women which is...odd. Bi erasure isn't cute and if you want a strictly lesbian MC then go write your own fic. No biphobia will be tolerated here.

To my respectful readers 💖
I just wanna take a moment to appreciate all of the respectful and motivating readers! Thank you all so much for accepting Ray for who she is. I'm working on the next chapter so stay tuned and I hope you enjoy the rest of the week.