The End of the bullshit

It had been an hour and nobody could get in the room. Huey's whole body was very sore from fighting Riley but he manages to break down the door.

She was sweating and breathing really fast, curled up in a ball on the floor with her eyes tightly shut.

"Yara! are you ok? W-what happened?! I'm so sorry!" Riley didn't even know why he was apologizing he just was. Yara was still breathing rather quickly. She couldn't even speak because she couldn't calm down. Riley picks her up and takes her downstairs and lays her on the couch. He asked Bri to turn on a show or something that she liked. Then tells Cindy to get a cold towel for her head and jazzy to hold Yara's hand and comfort her.

"What do you need me to do?" Huey asked trying to be useful in some way. Riley shoots him a death glare worse than ever before and coldly says "Nothing. You can get the fuck out because nobody needs you here." Riley spat at him. Huey was shocked that his own brother would say that to him. He just left.

Huey was still stunned as he walks to the hill to clear his head but it doesn't work he is overwhelmed with pain from now and over all the year since he was a kid. He wants to end all his pain but he doesn't know how. He climbs into the tree and just sits there considering if he should just leave and never return. He wants to run away.

Back at the Dubois house*
"Where's Huey?" Yara asked finally calming down enough to form a sentence.

"Well uh Riley told him to leave." bri says.

Yara remembered all the horrible things that happened. Riley had to have heard what Huey was saying when they were talking at their house. She almost kissed him! She almost kissed her boyfriends brother.... The crazy part is, she doesn't regret it. She soon was going to have to explain all the things they were shouting about to Riley. He was most definitely going to break up with her is what she was thinking.

"He might be at the hill. That's were he always goes when he's upset." Jazmine said.

Yara got up and grabbed her shoes. Cindy Bri and Jazmine went to go find him. Riley and Caesar stayed at the house. He was trying to calm Riley down. Riley was currently punching the fence in the backyard. To let all his frustrations out. His girlfriend kissed cuddled and almost fucked his brother. He needed her to explain but he needed to calm down first. He soon went inside and just sat in the kitchen with his head down trying to think. He was starting to feel guilt due to the way he just talked to his brother. He needs to apologize.

With the girls>>>

They were currently walking up to the hill looking for Huey. He wasn't there!
"Let's check the Library, he might be there since it's quiet." Cindy suggested.
So they went to the library were he also wasn't located. They continued looking around WoodCrest praying to find there friend.

2 hours later>>>
Yara breaks down again when the girls return to the dubious house. She was already upset that the freeman boys were mad at her. Now one of them are missing and the other couldn't care less. Bri, Cindy, and Jazmine try to calm her down. Yara's sadness became annoyance, then anger. She walks into the house and goes to the kitchen where she sees Riley. She starts slapping and punching him while yelling words that he couldn't understand due to her crying.

"What did you do!? You shouldn't have said anything!!" She stops hitting him as he pulls her into a tight hug. He held her for awhile until she relaxed. When she gently pushed him away, she starts speaking in a angry calm voice.(If that makes sense lol)

"If we don't find Huey, it's going to be all your fault." She hissed before turning around and waking upstairs. Riley starts thinking of all the horrible things that could be happening to his brother right now. He remembered he was in WoodCrest and relaxed a little bit. He never thought he would be thankful for this white town. Scared of loosing his brother and girlfriend, Riley and the gang go out looking for Huey. Again.

They went across the street to see if he came back to his house. The gang looked around the house until they found Huey in his room packing multiple bags.
"Where are you going?" Riley said hoping he wasn't going to leave.
"Away from here. No one needs me remember?" Huey said clearly hurt. His eyes and nose were red from crying.
"So your just going to leave because we fought? Your going to leave me here all alone because FOR ONCE I hurt your fucking feelings?!" Riley yelled holding back tears.

"DAMN IT RILEY! WHY? Why do you have to make this harder than it already is?! I can't stay here any longer....Yara and Bri were moving here has changed me in a good way only to hurt me in the end.
I've been wanting to leave for awhile anyway and this was just the last straw for me. Why do you even care? You don't need me right? Nobody does.... There's no point in my being here." Huey said as tears fell from his eyes.

He zipped up the bags he had and started to the door. Only to be stopped by his friends. They were all crying because there best friend for as long as they can remember was trying to leave. They all hugged him tight as if they were afraid to let go.

Riley pulled Huey back into the room and started at his apology, "Look Huey I said some fucked up shit and I shouldn't have said it. I  do need you because your my big brother and I love you. All of us love you and need you if you leave then who will guide us and tell us when we're being idiots?" Riley cried.
Huey sighed in defeat and dropped his bags to the floor. Riley along with everyone else hugged him. Saying simple things such as they loved him and they would start listening to him. He smiled...HE SMILED! Huey smiled because he knew everything would be alright.

The End😘~~~~