"I saw her first!"

Riley POV*

I caught up with the rest of the gang. Cindy face was red and Huey looked more pissed off then usual.
"What's wrong wit you C-Murph?"
"Nun don't worry bout it"
"Ight den"

The hell she mad for? I ain't do nun to her. Oh well not my problem. I looked at Huey who still looked mad.
"You good Huey?"
"Yeah why?"
"Just asking"
"Ok..."

This nigga can't never just be happy I was checking on him. See that's why imma stop caring. Gangsters don't care bout nun!

Ceaser and jazzy haven't said anything everyone just walking in silence. This is weird.

Cindy POV*

Reezy made me mad when he was all up on Yara. I like Yara as my new friend but if her and Reezy get together he gone steal her from me! I don't have any friends that are girls besides Jazmine but I want her as more than a friend. Ive had a crush on her since we were little, but she likes Huey and I want her so bad but she in love with Afro puff over there.

Ceaser POV*

Mannn that girl Bri is a baddie!! Her friend cute but I can tell Riley already tryna get wit her. Huey looked pissed when he pinned her on the wall. Maybe he...likes her? I don't really know who she gonna pick since Huey only said one word and Riley looks like he has said a thousand. Oh well, I think that Bri like me tho. We was both staring at each other. We at school now, and I wanna know how they all feel about the new recruits to our gang.

Back to the Dubois house~
Nobody's POV*

Bri was watching Tyler Perry's Big Happy Family while Yara was in the shower. Tom and Sarah was in there room arguing about Usher again.(if ykyk)

Yara got dressed in some jeans and a crop top and came down stairs.  Bri wanted to talk about the boys.
"So what did Riley say to you~"
Bri asked in a teasingly way.

Yara POV*
Riley is very much my type but I don't know if I want to be in a relationship with him mostly because I have trust issues I already have had my heart broken more than once. Cindy looked mad when he was all up on me. I don't know what it is but I wanna get to know more about Huey.

"So what did Riley say to you?"
"Huh? Oh um he just asked for my number and we flirted a little bit."
"A little bit?! Girl, I saw him pin you to a wall and you started giggling!"
"Well now I'm embarrassed." I said laughing.
" I also saw Huey and Cindy look at both of y'all with angry faces. I think Cindy like Riley and Huey like you."

I looked at my bestie shocked like this "😳"
She said she saw it and she wouldn't lie right? I know she doesn't like either one of them since she was drooling over Ceaser.

" You might be right but I can't tell. Huey only said two words and Riley said so many. Those two are very different.... I don't know what to do.
"Ouuu this is gone be like a love triangle type of situation!"
Oh lord here she go. She need to watch something else other than Tyler Perry.

Back at the high school~
Ceaser POV*
When we got inside I went up to Huey who was by his locker and started hitting him with the questions.
"So Huey what do you think about the girls?
I like Bri she soooo pretty! Who do you like more, Jazzy or Yara? I think you and Yara would be cute together. Riley gone beat you to it if you don't-

"CEASER SHUT UP! I don't wanna talk about this shit right now."

Cindy, Riley, and Jazmine were standing there shocked because Huey had never yelled  before especially at Ceaser who is his best friend. Ceaser just went to class early and so did everyone else besides Riley. He wanted to figure out if Huey does like Yara too.

Huey POV*
Riley attempted to grab my arm and pull me into the bathroom but I'm slightly stronger than him. I just walked in there after watching Riley struggle for a while.

"What do you want Riley I have to go."
"Aye be honest wit me, do you like Yara?"
Damn. I just said I don't want to talk about this and here he go.
"I mean she pretty but I don't know her or anything about her."
" Well let's keep it that way."
"Why?"
"Because I saw her first!"

This is starting to get annoying.
"Riley that doesn't matter. What if she doesn't even like you?"
"I- I don't know if she does yet, but that's why you need to stay out the way! She ain't gone want yo gay ass anyway!"

You know what? If he wants to act like that then so can I. I'm not bragging but every girl I'm this school has tried to get with me or Ceaser. Riley just started getting girls and don't know how to act now. Usually I wouldn't do this but I honestly do take a interest in her. I have an idea.

"Fine Riley, let's see who can get with her first then."
"What?"
"Unless your scared you'll lose..."
"No! When we see her after school imma get her number before you."
"Mmm we'll see."
After I said that I walked back into the hallway with a smirk.  Riley walked out looking mad.

Ringgg!!!
See, now I'm late to class
Thanks Riley.

Imma post the next part probably on Thursday so stay tuned!!❤️❤️
and I'm bout to make another book so be ready😌❤️ it's probably going to be a boondocks imagines book
An omb imagines book
Or an MJ imagines book
I don't know which one I want to do yet so let me know publicly or privately :)