"This means war!"

Huey POV*
I was leaving school early since I had did my homework for this week and the next. I hadn't seen Riley since our little discussion in the bathroom. I saw Jazmine talking to Cindy outside. I hope she don't try n talk to me.
"Hey huey!"
'Oh god' I thought to myself
"Hi Jazmine, I can't talk right now I have to leave."
"Oh ok, where are you heading to?"
"Don't worry about it."
"Umm ok bye Huey" she said kinda hurt

Cindy POV*
I don't like when Jazmine goes out her way to talk to Huey. He obviously doesn't want her. But I do!! I have a plan when we all hang out later today. Imma steal her from everyone and tell her how I feel. I'm not nervous since thugs ain't scared of nun!! That's what reezy taught me a long time ago.

Huey POV*
I didn't bother saying anything else I just ran home. I need to get ready to see Yara. Riley doesn't know that I actually have a plan to get her number.

Riley POV*
I was at home chillin and reloading my guns. They have the house to themselves since granddad passed away a few years ago. I see Huey through the window. The hell he here so early for? Imma just ignore him since I don't wanna get distracted from my plan. Which is to flirt with her until I get her number. That gone work fasho!

Nobody POV*
Huey came into the house tired from running. He spotted Riley in the kitchen reloading his guns.
"Why the hell are you here?"
"Nigga why YOU here?"
"Uh to read.... yeah ok bye"
"....gay ass nigga"
Huey ran upstairs and got in the shower washed his hair and body. Found some clothes to wear. He wanted to look good for Yara~ HA!
He was ready to win this lil bet.

Jazmine POV*
I was walking home with Cindy when I Started examining her body and the way she walked. She caught me and started smirking. "Like what you see jazzy?"
"What- no, I was just um-
Cindy started laughing and I was just making this face 😳 the whole way home.

Everyone still thinks I like Huey but the truth is I think- no, I KNOW I lost feelings for him. Huey just doesn't give me the same energy I'm giving him. I have developed feelings for Cindy and I'm tired of humiliating myself all the time over him. I know she's my bestie but I can't help it! I don't know if she feels the same way, that's why I'm afraid to admit my feelings to her. I don't want to put our friendship in jeopardy. I went to the freeman's to go get them. Cindy went to the park to wait on everyone bc she was kinda irritated at Riley still. I texted Yara and told her im ready to go.
Yara POV*
Jazzy texted she was ready to go and she went to go get the boys. Me and Bri were in our room smoking. We was buzzed so we decided to stop and clean ourselves up before we left.

Time skip to the park*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yara POV*
Bri, Ceaser, Cindy, and I were all at the park just chillin until Huey and Riley got there arguing quietly to where no one could hear them. Jazmine was walking in front of them waving to us.
"Hey guys!"
"Wassup" everyone said

Ceaser asked Bri if she wanted to take a walk. I winked at her and she winked back at me. Some of my friends from Chicago were sending me pics of them hanging out saying how much they missed me and Bri.

 Some of my friends from Chicago were sending me pics of them hanging out saying how much they missed me and Bri