Girls meet Girls

Still Sunday-
Jazmine woke up due to her alarm blaring through her phone. It was now 11:30 a.m.
She ran down stairs to see her mom grabbing her keys and leaving with some boxes.

"Mom where are you going?"
"Oh good morning honey! I'm going to donate some of me and your fathers old clothes."
"Oh how come?"
"Go ask your father hun. I have to get going."
"Ok"

'That was weird' Jazmine thought, Her mom would never just give up her clothes even if they were old. She went to go find her dad sitting on the couch.
"Hey dad, mom said to come ask you why she was donating y'all clothes"
" Hi sweetie! Your mother is donating our clothes so she can turn her walk-in closet into a room."

"A room? Who's room will it be?"
"Honey, Yara and Her friend are going to come stay with us for the summer."

"Yay!! Omg this is so exciting we're going to have so much f-
"Yes, honey just listen to me for a second. Her friends dad is going on a business trip to California and he doesn't want them in Chicago all alone. Since you only have a week of school left they are coming down here later today."

"Oh, alright. I'm gonna go get dressed and hang with Cindy at the mall. Can you call me when they get here?"
"Sure sweetie have fun!"
I went upstairs got in the shower, did my skin care routine and put this on.

 Can you call me when they get here?""Sure sweetie have fun!"I went upstairs got in the shower, did my skin care routine and put this on

Cindy was already outside waiting on me.
Cindy outfit:

"Damn jazzy you took a long ass time just to put on a hoodie

"Damn jazzy you took a long ass time just to put on a hoodie."
"Bitch you basically have the same thing on."
They both looked at at each other and started laughing as they walked to the mall together.

Back in Chicago
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yara's POV*

"All I'm sayin is why we gotta go to that weird ass white people town. I love jazzy but come on Brian please!"

" Sorry Yara, but you and Bri needa stay somewhere safe while I'm gone. Don't nun ever happen in that white ass town anyway."
"Ughhhh" said Bri and I at the same time.