Heartbroken Huey

Im glad I have Yara in my life. Now I'm going to sleep because getting shot makes a nigga tired.
~
Yara POV*
I woke up with arms wrapped around me. I smiled remembering me and Riley laying here together.

We need to get up to leave but I'm so comfortable in his arms. I snuggled into him and listened to his heartbeat. He started shifting around and mumbling.

"Oh hey babygirl" he said in his morning voice 😩😩

"Hey baby" I replied as I placed a quick kiss on his lips.

"What was that?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"A kiss" I giggled

"Nahh I want a real kiss" he said smirking

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah"

I leaned close to his lips and whispered
"Too bad" with a smirk.

"Oh you funny. Come here ma." He said pulling me into him. Starting to make out with each other, there was a knock at the door. I got off him and sat up.

"Come in!" I yelled. The door opened and it was the whole gang with Dashawn and Derrick behind them.

Riley POV*
"What the fuck are they doing here?!"

"Baby chill it's okay."

Everyone furrowed their eyebrows when Yara said that. But I guess they had to tell us something because they didn't say anything about it.(yet)

"Hey guys glad your awake. We brought some food." Ceaser said.

"Nigga you were supposed to bring food yesterday. Where was y'all at?"

"We had a situation but it's handled now." Huey said quickly glancing at Derrick and Dashawn.

"Mmm okay, so what are they here for?" I said pointing at Derrick and Dashawn.

"Hold on reezy." Yara said as she got up and walked over to them.

"Princess I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hit you I-"

Wack!
Yara slapped Dashawn across his face and started yelling.

"LISTEN BITCH! If you ever put your hands on my man again I'm gone fuck you up! Don't ever in yo life do that shit again! And this is not a threat this is a promise that if you ever think of doing something to Riley imma beat you like a runaway slave!" She yelled.

Me and everyone else was shook. Even Huey looked scared out his damn mind, yet amused. Then she went to Derrick and punched him right in his eye. Damn! My baby strong!

"And YOU! You lucky that's all imma do to yo bitch ass for right now! Would you like me to shoot you in the arm and see how it feels?! Answer me!" She yelled grabbing them by their arms.
"No." They said together disappointed in themselves.
"That's what I thought." Yara mumbled.

Yara grabbed Dashawn and Derrick by the ear and dragged them over to me.

"Apologize NOW!!" She screamed into their ears.