Pool Party pt 1.

Yara POV*

Huey and Riley went home and called Ceaser to come over there with them. So Kaylani and I went to the Dubois. It's dark so the party will be starting soon.
Kaylani is like a little sister to me. She wants me and her brother to date but...I don't know.

Dashawn has asked me out before but I said no because I wasn't ready.
I put a lot of thought into dating him because I honestly do like him but....I don't know. The day I met Huey and Riley just happened to be the day Dashawn asked to be my boyfriend. I told him I wasn't ready to be with anyone, but now that he has met Huey and Riley I know he knows They are the reason I'm not "ready."

I saw the girls were all watching TV when I unlocked the door.
"Heyy hoes! I brought my lil sis back with me!!" I said with excitement.

"Heyy lani! I missed you luh girl where ya been?" Bri said as she jumped of the couch to hug kaylani. She is like a sister to Bri as well.
We introduced Kaylani to Cindy and Jazzy.
We all went back to what we were doing. Then Jazmine reminded us about the pool party that starts in 2 hours!
Everyone started getting up finding clothes, doing makeup. Except Cindy, she doesn't do makeup and she took a shower and got dressed 30 minutes ago.

Time skip to when they all done*

"The boys are gone be all over us tonight!"Kaylani exclaimed. We all giggled at her statement.
"Lani you the only one gettin numbers tonight because im dating Ceaser, Yara has a weird love triangle going on right now, and Jazmine and Cindy are dating.
Jazmine choked on air while Cindy looked like she had seen a ghost.

"H-how did you know that?!" Jazmine tried to say without showing her embarrassment.
"I mean...it's pretty obvious. Y'all always holding hands , kissing, and cuddling."
"I thought we were being discreet." Cindy mumbled.
"Well if that's discreet then I wonder what out in the open looks like." I said.
We all started laughing to where we couldn't breathe.

"Hold up, I ain't in a love triangle!" I said. They laughed even harder.
We were all heading downstairs to leave.

The party started 10 minutes ago and the boys still weren't here. We decided to go without them, grabbed our phones and purses.
This is our outfits.⬇️
Yara👑🤎

⬇️Yara👑🤎

Bri🖤🤎