New recruits

Yara POV
Everyone woke up to the smell of bacon. Mrs. Dubois was trying to make pancakes along with it but she put too much of something and it made them really sticky.

Jazmine was happy since she got up early to shower and pick out what she was going to wear for school. Cindy grabbed a piece of bacon and ran out the door. She had to go home and change home, shower, and get ready for school as well. That left Yara and Bri to find something to do all day.

The girls went upstairs to get ready for their day while Jazmine was coming down the stairs for breakfast.
'I hope she don't eat that' Yara thought as she snickered to herself. She saw them slimy circles her mama tried to call pancakes 😭Sarah had tried to finish the pancakes and serve them with bacon on the side but Jazmine wasn't about to poison herself so she grabbed a piece of bacon and ran out the door without saying goodbye as well.

Finally, Yara and Bri came downstairs getting ready to go on a run.
Yara and Bri's outfits:

"Hey girls would you like some breakfast before you head out?" Sarah asked

"Nah I'm good, ion eat in the morning." Yara said. Bri nodded her head in agreement.

They went out the house to see Jazmine eating a granola bar (lol)
Bri started laughing as Jazmine looked up embarrassed.

"What? I'm hungry and I'm not about to get food poisoning. I don't have to be at school for another 30 minutes anyway."
They stayed bye to Jazmine and started jogging down the street. When they got around the corner some fat black man stopped them.

"What are you two blackies doing running around in this lovely white neighborhood?"

"What did you say nigga?" Bri said getting heated. " I know you didn't just call us blackies when you blacker than us! Who are you anyway?"

"My name is uncle ruckus, no relation. I'll have you know that I'm a white man, not black like you two porch monkeys. I got revitilgo. The opposite of what Michael Jackson got, lucky bastard."

This nigga is trippin. He don't got no 'revitiligo' that ain't even a thing. He just called himself white... yeah lemme get away from this lazy eyed mf. I grabbed Bri and kept jogging. I'm not dealing with this shit this early in the morning.

We made it around the whole block and back when we saw jazzy talking to some boys and what looked to be Cindy.

We slowed down I got a closer look and the boys she was talking to was fine as hell!
One had a huge Afro, another who I assumed to be his brother had cornrows, and the last one had was a darkskin with some dreads.
Damn, jazzy I see you wit the niggas😂👏🏾

"Wassup jazzy who dem?" I asked trying not to smile.
"Hey YahYah these are my friends. Guys introduce yourself." Jazmine said.
"Hi, I'm Huey." The one with the afro said with a scowl.
"Wassup ma, I'm Riley aka young reezy, but you can call me yours." The one with cornrows said to me with a smirk.
This time Cindy started to get irritated. I saw Bri and Huey roll their eyes.
"Hey, I'm Michael Ceaser." The dread head said looking at Bri. I guess it was our turn to introduce ourselves.
"Wassup y'all, I'm Yara or you can call me YahYah." I said keeping it simple. I saw Huey look at me then back to his phone. Riley then looked at me and smirk as he examined my body. Cindy's face was red and full of irritation. Damn, are they dating or sum?
"Wassup y'all! I'm Briana aka Bratty Bri." She said with attitude while her and Ceaser stared each other down.

"Yo ain't you the dude that was wearing a skirt and a crop top yesterday?" I said getting ready to laugh. Riley face got red of embarrassment. 
"Mann we ain't gone speak on dat shorty."

"We about to go to school, do you wanna hang with us after?" Jazmine said trying to change the subject.
"Yea I'm down" me and Bri said together.
"Ight, aye y'all go ahead I'm boutta holla at shorty real quick." Riley said cutting Jazmine off.

The gang started walking off and Bri had went inside to shower. Me and Riley were walking slowly behind the gang.
"So ma,  what you doing up here cuz Ian never seen you before and how you know Jazmine?"
"Jazmine and I are cousins. Me and Bri are from Chicago and came down here to stay for the summer."
"That's wassup, I'm from Chi town too! So  what you tryna do after school ma?"
"How come Huey looks so sad?" I said thinking out loud tuning Riley out for a second.

Riley POV*

I swear I rolled my eyes so hard when she asked about Mchater. His gay ass was listening to drake with his AirPods. Shorty is bad and has a fine ass body. I'm tryna get her number but she wanna know what Huey doin? Hell nah, I'm not letting him get this girl.

Jazzy been throwing herself at Huey since we was little. C-Murph is my dawg but I don't think of her in a girlfriend way. But Yara is a baddie and I'm tryna get with her. I don't care that I just met her 5 minutes ago. I want her to focus on ME not that gay ass nigga.

Yara POV*

I haven't even known these boys for 10 minutes and I don't need to to understand that Huey is fine and so is Riley. The only thing I know about Huey is his name. I can tell he doesn't smile a lot or even at all the way he spoke. Now Riley talks a lot. I can tell just by this conversation that he- oh shit what was he saying?

"Huh?"
" I said mchater never smiles or does anything fun all he does is read like a lil bitch."  Riley said harshly.
"I think reading is good. I don't like sitting on my phone all day. I do play video games sometimes though."
"Oh for real! I do too! You should give me ya number so we can talk more." Riley said pinning me to a wall and smirking.

Huey POV*

I looked back hearing their whole conversation. Honestly I find Yara attractive, but I need to know more about her. Riley is all in her damn face. I don't want Jazmine as a girlfriend. I NEED her to move on and stop throwing herself at me. She hasn't done that in a while though so maybe she is slowly getting over me. I saw Yara giggle as Riley pins her against the wall of someone house and it made me a little jealous. I just turned around and kept walking.
Yara POV*

"Oh for real! I do too! You should give me ya number so we can talk more." Riley said smirking, pinning me to a wall.

"I'll think about it, I have to go back to the house and shower. I'll see you guys after school right?" I said trying to keep the same energy.

" Ight ma, see you." Riley said before running to catch up with his friends. Who knows, maybe I'll  actually like living here.

Okayy guys thanks for reading❤️❤️❤️
Don't forget to vote and comment!! More chapters on the way!!❤️❤️