Chapter 1

School bell rings, Lunch time

Someone kicks ur seat, making u flinches. "Buy me Peyoung and milk" a guy behind u order u.

He is not an ordinary high schooler, a delinquent. And a top in his gang. U r afraid of him. Not only his reputation, his face and his attitude. Even though he looks handsome. He is scary for u. A long black hair which reaches his chest and fangs that always expose everytime he opens his mouth. He dark brown chocolate eyes that pierce through ur soul whenever he looks or stares at u. Baji Kiesuke, a first high school year, repeats a year because of school violence, someone recorded a video of him beating some guys from another school.

U get up, buy what he orders u, not wanting to provoke him. If u buy him lunch, there have to add other food, more than three of which he wanted. One for his best friend who sit beside u and the rest for his other friends.

His friends who sits beside u, a mean blonde. For him, everything related to u is bad or awful. He always always says something mean to u if he has a chance. He never miss. Chifuyu Mastuno, first year.

They sit around u, ur high school life has no hope. His other friends, a long hair blonde who still eats child food, Sano Manjirou, Mikey, second year and a tall muscular guy who has dragon tattoo on his shaved scalp, blonde. Usually, his hair is braided. Ryuguji Ken, Draken, third year. And lastly, a best boy among of them who just watches whatever happens to u🙃🙃, a lilac shortcut hair with fair skin, he is a gentleman just not for u. Mistuya Tadashi, third year. The five of them usually stay together, and their other friends. The meanest is an orange fluffy hair, u never see his eyes, always smile but he is the meanest, Smiley, second year. He has a twin brother, same hair with blue color, always angry but is more nice than the orange one, Angry, second year. They are known as Kawata twins, Nahoya Kawata (Smiley) and Souya Kawata(Angry).

It's a fact and u don't know it🙂🙂.

There's also a playboy, a white colored long, bluish eyes and long eyelashes, always wears a mask, Sanzu Haruchiyu, second year.

As u have been their servant for a while, u know what to buy. Dorayaki for a child-man and two peyoung for two besties and other drinks. U carry their food on ur chest and head to school park. They are having fun sitting on the stairs with some popular girls of ur school. U climb and serve their food.

"It's not what I wanted" the child-man, Mikey said. He stops eating, u often buys red beans flavor but it was already sold out, so u bought another flavor. "I am sorry, it was already sold out so I bought another" u scratch ur fingers from nervous or scared. Ur head lowering and ur sweat dripping.

"Hai hai...*looks at Baji* how is ur noddles" Mikey asks Baji. "Nah eat ur own, dammit" he hugs his noddles box. "Hey! what are you just standing, go buys him, another!" He yells.

U stop don't dare to say..................

"Out of money?" Chifuyu points u out.

"Then borrow somebody" the meanest orange said.

"She doesn't have anybody" his twin follows but he says what is true.

Everyone laugh or snicker at u except Draken, Mistuya and Sanzu. Draken looks annoyed and the rests just showing neutral expression or bored.

"Let's go to the club tonight" said one of them. "Sure, I am bored" Baji agreed. He looks at u,

"I- run out of money" u whisper still they hear it. He glares at u. *Silent*

"ask ur family"

"Haha u don't know she is just a tool to her family" I am not

"Her parents didn't even come when she won the Olympics Mathematics, it was national" they wanted to come but

"Who can blame them though, I would also ashamed if I had a daughter like her, just thinking by it makes me want to end myself" please stop

Girls gossiping, they just laugh at u. Don't know, tears start flowing. A girl notices u. She stands up, crossing her arm, *slaps* "now, u get an excuse to cry" The girls walk pass u, their leader pushes u and u fall a few steps of the stairs. "Pathetic, gonna wash my hand before it gets dirty like u" U hit ur ankle hard. The boys just walk pass too, like they saw nothing. U sit up, it's okay Y/n, just falling... More tears fall.

If only I didn't flim it that day