Flustered Mess

This is a little after Ben and Pico started dating. Also this isn't canon.

Ben and Pico were watching some RomCom on the phone, Pico wasn't in to it but decided to watch anyway to spend time with Ben (Aww he's so sweet 🥰). One scene in the movie one of the characters were flirting with the protagonist causing them to turn into a tomato. Pico thought the protagonist was kinda similar to Ben and wanted to see what would happen if he did that. The next day Ben and Pico were in softies room, Pico was watching Ben draw, Pico thought this was the perfect time to catch him off guard.

Pico POV
"E-Eh?!" Yep that would be so adorable. "Hey softie" "Yeah?" "Your so adorable." "Aww your adorable too!" I felt my face heat up, I wasn't expecting that at all. "Pico are you ok?" "I'm gonna keep trying." "Huh?"

Later on that day Pico and Ben got ice cream and went for a walk.

Still Pico POV
"Is it good?" "Mhm!" I noticed there was some ice cream on his cheek, maybe this time it'll work. "Hey babe" "Yeah?" I was about to kiss his cheek "Ah Pico there's ice cream on your cheek." Softie kissed my cheek "That tastes good, Pico?" Holy shit he did it again, how?! Does he know what I'm trying to do?! "Pico are you feeling sick? You look red again." "N-No I'm fine! It's getting late I'll walk you home." "O-Ok..."

Pico took Ben home and went on his way. The next day the couple decided to walk around some stores in town.

Pico POV
While walking I saw a guy pin a girl against the wall, seriously they know their in public right? No way I wou- "I wonder how they can do that in public, I would get to embarrassed." Okay I'm sold, I wanna see his reaction but not in public. Twenty minutes later we went to the park "What are you drawing?" "The cat over there." I looked around and there wasn't a lot of people around plus they were kinda far. "Hey B can you stand against the wall?" "Ok?" Softie stood against the wall with a confused look, I walked towards him and pinned him against the wall "P-Pico?!" Nope. Nevermind this is to embarrassing! "I-Im sorry babe- babe?" Ben turned red, he was unresponsive. "Ah Ben come back I'm sorry!"

Yes Ben is ok, he snapped out of it 5 minutes later. Pico and Ben start walking back to softies house, though it was pretty awkward. Pico stopped walking and grabbed Bens hand.

"Hey B...I'm sorry about that."
"It's ok. The wall thing did surprise me though."
Ben thought about it for awhile.
"Did you do all of that stuff because of the movie?"
Pico turned red and looked away from Ben.
"U-Uh... maybe..."
Ben chuckled.
"You giving me compliments and kisses is normal for you except pinning me to the wall."
Ben started laughing again, Pico looked at his direction and also started laughing.
"Your adorable Toughie."
"So are you Softie."

They walk back to Bens house talking and laughing.