𝖯𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

"Constant as the stars above. Always know that you are loved."

"And my love shining in you will help you make your dreams come true."

Ria sat in the middle of her room, painting seascapes. She frowned at her work, nibbling on the tip of her paintbrush as she doubted. For hours, she had been writing, more likely preparing for a new book she was yet to make. As a fun-time author, she took her leisure rather more seriously than she was supposed to; especially when she had garnered a considerable amount of readers. She needed time to relax, hence she picked up a blank canvas and settled underneath the dim light, throwing colors here and there.

"The lamb lies down and rests it head on its mother's downy bed."

"Dolphin plays in the moonlight's glow and butterfly dreams of a violet rose."

"Where the fuck did the dolphin come from?" Ria scoffed, mocking the singer's voice. "Come on, don't be ridiculous."

"I'll cradle you in my arms tonight as sun embraces the moonlight."

"The clouds will carry our songs tonight. Our dreams will run deep like the sea."

She bit her bottom lips as she concentrated. Out of the blue, she heard their front door creak. Judging from the heavy footsteps thundering against the wooden floor, it must've been her dad, home from his late-night duty. Ria heard him sigh as he passed by her room and seconds after, her mom, who had gone exhausted from waiting, ratted a loud sermon.

"I bet you had fun tonight, Antuan."

"Isabella, please." Antuan breathed. "You're gonna wake up our daughter."

"Ah, good. She needs to know how 'great' of a father you are."

"If you're going to accuse me of slacking off again-"

"Why not? All you do is work, work, work, but were you able to provide enough food on the table? I don't think so."

"Save it, Isabella. I'm tired."

"Of course, how can you not be?"

"I don't want to hear it."

"You're sick of me nagging about how you're trying to look competent enough to carry this family when the truth is you're nothing but a time-hogging, selfish, hijo de pu-"

"Dios mio, Isabella!"

Thud!

Distressed, Ria set her easel aside. She took out her phone to distract herself. She instinctively opened Wattpad to ease her tension. She was looking forward to laugh and smile. After all, she needed comfort. However;

hyun.tae commented on 'Dolly Perfection | Kang Taehyun - 02 : Dancing Queen'

"guys stop it shes not like the other girls lmao."

"pick me attitude."

"we get it youre different."

"miss maam trying to fish compliments."

emo_gf commented on 'Keep Me Awake | Choi Beomgyu - 10 : I Miss You'

"y/n you stupid fuck."