How Can I Describe This?

Harry PoV

That's the only way I can convince her. But if it succeeds then I'll find out what Malfoy's doing. Oh, god, I can't believe I'm doing this. It was the afternoon so she was probably in lunch.

I walked out of the empty common room, holding my Marauder's Map on my back pocket. Opening the door to the Great Hall, I saw Echo poking her food with her fork and I saw her lips move. Was she talking to herself? As I got closer, I realized that she wasn't talking to herself, she was singing a song that wasn't familiar to me. Lestrange looked up to me, stopped singing and gave me a weird yet stern look. 

"What do you want?" Lestrange asked.

"Hi. Er," I said. How am I supposed to do this? I can't just ask her straight away. I barley even know her.

"Echo Lestrange?" A Hufflepuff third asked, cutting my questions on my head. She was obviously scared of her because she came in solemnly.  

"Yes?" Echo asked with a gleaming smile.

The Hufflepuff girl smiled at her at relief and said, "Professor Snape said that there's a person waiting for you at his office. She wants you to go there now."

"Thank you." The girl smiled and left to where ever she was going. Echo stood up and said to me, "Hold that thought, Potter."

If I have the strength to. "Yeah, sure."

Echo PoV

I gave Potter a quick nod and went to Snape's office. That was the weirdest thing ever

As I entered the professor's office, I saw a large man that had sort of my complection; dark hair, light skin color and my brown eyes. He was around his thirties or forties. I smiled and said, "Hi, Father. What are you doing here?"

Rodolphus Lestrange turned around and said, "How are you doing, Echo?"

"I'm alright. I thought you were busy this Winter."

"I'll leave you two to it," Snape said, leaving the room so that I can be alone with my father. I've always respected my father because he always respected me. He told me stories about Mother and how the two of them were always trusted by Voldemort. 

"What's going on, Father?" I asked again. 

He sighed and took a seat in the student's desk. I sat in the one opposite to him and turned the chair around so I can face him. "Well, you do know that your mother escaped Azkaban, correct?" He started and I nodded. "The reason why you haven't seen her yet is because she gets busy really quickly. However, this Winter, she wants to see you."

This was the moment I've dreamt about for my entire life. I finally get to see my mother. The mother that has been writing to me all these years. The mother that taught me all I needed to know. The mother that I have admired and respected for over 17 years. 

"Really?!" I asked. I usually hide my excitement but this was an exception. 

"Yes, really. But this isn't a normal meet and greet. You're going to see her and you're going to also be working."

"Working on what?"

"Working for Lord Voldemort."

I got shivers. "M-me? Working for him?"

"It's what we Lestranges do. It's not that bad of a task but you have to agree to it, no matter what it is, okay? You have to make this family proud."

"Of course. I'll do anything, Father."

"That's my girl." He stood up from the table and made his way out. "I'll pick you up in the station tomorrow. You would go with me today but we still need to make arrangements. You can wait, correct?"