Confusion! Confundus!

Oh, get off it, Lestrange! You're just being ridiculous. I mean, this is the guy that practically send your mother to jail. I shook my head mentally and went back to the textbook. We were leaning about non-verbal spells. Why are we leaning things that I have already known since fourth year. I'm way ahead of these people.

"The person on your desk will be your partner and you will try to disarm you. Start!" Snape instructed.

I rolled my eyes and glanced at Potter, who didn't look at all pleased. He took out his wand and stared at me for a while. "What?!" I snapped.

"Blimey, are you always like this?" Potter asked.

"Maybe I am, considering you put my mo-," I stopped myself. I don't want to get into that conversation. At least not know. "Do you want me to disarm you first or do I do it?"

"You give it a go," He answered.

Expelliarmus, I thought lazily. I flicked my wand to Potter's and his flew across the room. Accio, I thought again and the wand flew back into my hands. With a bored look, I gave it back to Harry Potter. 

"Not bad," Potter said with a smirk. Then, with the look in his eyes, I could tell he was trying to disarm me. After minutes of trying and trying, Snape came lurking around Potter and his failures. I honestly was just staring blankly as Potter tried to get this down. I think I almost fell asleep in his attempts. 

"Miss Lestrange, did you succeed in this non-verbal exercise?" Snape asked, walking to our desk.

"Nope," I answered. 

"Let's see. Disarm me," Snape instructed.

"If you insist," I answered, lazily. By this time, everyone had shut their unguarded mouthes and observed me and my about-to-be success. Oh, I love attention! Again, I thought, Expelliarmus. Snape's wand flew across the room and I Accio'd it back to him. My fellow Slytherin classmates clapped and cheered for me, while the others grumbled and went back to trying. 

"Very nice, Miss Lestrange. Thirty points to Slytherin for disarming me and thirty more for bringing it back with Accio," Snape rewarded. The Slytherins cheered.

"Thank you!" I said, sweetly and innocently.

After I had my moment, I went back to Potter, who was still trying to figure it out. I got bored with just sitting there, so I decided to help him.

"Look, it's not that hard, but it isn't simple either. All you have to do, even though I know your doing so much of it, is concentrate on the thing you want to disarm and the spell. After you think you have complete focus, as in you can't hear anyone around you and nothing can distract you, then you say the spell in your head. If you do that perfectly, then with a little more practice, you'll master it," I explained.

"Hm. I see. Was that how you learned it?" He asked.

"Pretty much, yeah. Alright, let's see you do it, then."

He glared at me, but I ignored it while rolling my eyes. I was just trying to help. Something I rarely do. I stuck out my wand and just sat there, waiting for Potter to disarm me. Truthfully, he just looked constipated and stressed out. Finally, after a whole class of just me waiting for him, DADA finished. 

After everyone left the classroom, I stared at my schedule... I have Potions next... Let's see... It says the dungeon, but where was that? I looked around the classroom and found Potter still putting his textbook in his book bag. On his hand, I saw a really worn out Advanced Potion Making book. 

"Uhm, Potter, where's the Potions room?" I asked.

"You have Potions next?" He asked, with a bit of annoyance in his eyes.