Yes, My Lord

After the assassination of Headmaster Dumbledore, Echo has been going through immense training under her mother, Bellatrix Lestrange. Because she has deemed herself worthy to the Dark Lord, she began to transition into a Death Eater. Before Echo could get the Dark Mark, a very painful experience, as told by most of her Death Eater peers, she must pass a physical test to see if she was up to the tasks of a Death Eater. Her mother didn't let her rest until she got it correct. There were days where Echo was not allowed to eat until she was able to perform the task that her mother needed her to do. Part of her training was to become an Animagus, a wizard or witch that can turn into an animal at will. Her mother told her that only a select few Death Eaters were an Animagus so becoming one would definitely impress the Dark Lord. 

Out of all the training, becoming an Animagus was the hardest thing Echo ever had to do. She, with the help of her mother, made it to become a raven because it "fit her character" and because it would be very useful to have someone with wings. To undergo the training, Echo first had to concentrate and be one with the animal she had to become. She spent most of her free time going to cemeteries in which raven often flew around. Being in the cemeteries was Echo's favorite thing to do because she got to have time for herself and she didn't have to hear the screams of torture in the Malfoy Manor. 

Days passed filled with nonstop training until the day came. The day for her test. Her mother told her that all she had to do was use the Three Unforgivable Curses successfully and turn into the raven. The Dark Lord called her to the room where he was and when she entered, she saw that there was a small lamb in the middle of the room. Echo sighed in relief, thanking Merlin that it wasn't a person. Her mother was at the right hand of Voldemort, looking more interested than the Dark Lord. Echo really thought of this test for her mother instead of the Dark Lord. 

"Now," The Dark Lord instructed. 

Echo bowed and said, "Yes, My Lord." 

She pulled out her wand from her black cloak and pointed to the innocent lamb and took a sharp breath in and said, "Imperio." A yellow powdery-like substance came out of her wand and surrounded the lamb like a cloud. The lamb became attentive and looked at Echo straight in the eye. She pointed her wand to a corner of the room and without hesitation, the lamb walked to the corner of the room. Echo continued to do that to the other points of the room and she put the lamb back at the center of the room.

"Next," he said.

"Yes, My Lord." Echo bowed again and pointed her wand at the lamb. This time, shivers went down her spine as she said, "Crucio." The lamb began to flail around, braying so loud that Echo had to fight not covering her ears. Her eyes twitched but she couldn't keep her eyes off of the lamb. After a while of torturing the innocent animal, the Dark Lord put his hand up ever so slightly and Echo stopped and put her wand down.

"Last," he said.

"Yes, My Lord."

Echo bowed for the last time and raised her wand to the lamb who was laying down, let out quick breaths. Echo put her wand in front of her face vertically and took a deep breath in and out. Then, quickly, she pointed her wand at the lamb while saying, "Avada Kedavra!" A green flash flew out of her wand and blasted onto the lamb, making it fly just a little bit. It hit the wall of the room and plopped down, its eyes still open but completely lifeless. 

The dark haired girl's heartbeat was beating so fast that her breaths began to shorten. She looked at the Dark Lord and saw that he looked as impressed as he can be. Her mother on the other hand had a impressed and proud grin. 

"Very good, Echo Lestrange. I see a lot of your mother in you and that is a very good thing. You have past the test," The Dark Lord said.

"Thank you, My Lord," Echo said, smiling and putting her wand away. Her mother looked at her and urged her to do the one last thing she was practicing. "But, sir, I have one last thing to show you."