Mistletoe (Felix x Reader)

The snow came down in white flurries, locking me and my roommate Felix stuck in our dorm until the snow clears. I sighed while continuing to place Christmas decorations around our dorm room.

Felix comes back.

"Hey Y/N, the boys are throwing a party in the games area downstairs, wanna come help decorate?" His deep voice rings out, making me shudder despite hearing it thousands of times before.

I loved to decorate, so my eyes shone with joy.

"Sure! I'd love to help!" I smiled, following Felix downstairs to the activity area of our dorm building. I saw my friend, Hyunjin, sitting with the other 6. They all lazed around, the only one helping to decorate was Jeongin, despite the fact he looked forced too.

Hyunjin looked my way with a smile.

I smiled back.

Felix rolled his eyes.

What was his problem?

I helped stick up the tinsel along the fireplace, and assisted Jeongin in placing the angel on the tree.

Placing a stool on the floor, I began sticking more tinsel along the wall.

Suddenly, the leg broke, and I fell.

I felt arms wrap around my body before I hit the floor. I looked up and saw Felix's kind eyes looking down at me worried.

"Woah there, you okay?" Felix asked, for once his deep voice soothes me instead of scares me.

I smile weakly. "Yup."

"That stools dangerous. Let me help instead." He asked, continuing where I stopped with the Christmas decorations.

The decorations were finished by the time the snow howled loud in a snowstorm. Well, there goes my plans for this weekend.

I sighed and sat myself down on the couch next to Changbin and Hyunjin. Hyunjin smiled at me with warm eyes, while playing with my fingers.

Bang Chan came back, plates of Kimchi Fried Rice in his hands.

"Thank you!" I grinned, and dug in. I felt Felix's eyes on me while Hyunjin stroked my back.

Seriously, what was his problem?

As the dim light from the sun faded, we all raised a glass. It was Christmas eve after all. "To Stray Kids!" Bang Chan, basically the leader of our friend group, announced, standing up, champagne glass in hand.

"To Stray Kids!" We all exclaimed, drinking happily.

As it got later and later, we all drank more and more, to a point where our cheeks became rosy, our words turned slurred.

"Hey, guys, let's play truth or dareeeee~" Lee Know hiccupped, clearly heavily drunk.

I smiled along with the other boys.

"Sure!" I exclaimed, answering for the group.

"Y/N, truth or dare?" Lee Know asked me.

"Hmmm... truth" I answered.

"You're boringgg" Changbin slurred.

"Do you have a crush on someone in this room?" Lee Know asked.

I felt my face grow rosier than it already was.

"I'll take that as a yes."

Everyone laughed at my obvious discomfort.

Felix had a glimmer of hope in his eyes.

Huh? Why would he- never mind.

"Jisung, truth or dare." I finally asked, looking up at the human squirrel.