Still in love with u

Sid received a tight slap on his face.

Sid looked up to avu and her eyes were red and filled with tears.

Avu started shouting on sid.

Avu:How dare u say that. Did u even think about me and aarav? Why are u like this? U want to die na then first kill me....

And sid placed his index finger on her lips.

Sid:Don't talk rubbish avu
.
Sidneet was having a deep eyelock and there eyes were filled with tears and concern.

Sid:U are my life. I hurted u a lot. But i can't stay without u.

And sid removed his finger from her lips.

Sid :Avu u can take aarav with u. I will never comeback to disturb you. If u hate me then i have nothing to say now. I am so sorry.

Disappointment was clear in hi voice and he said it lowering his head and was going to leave when avu holded his hand and hugged him..

Avu:I love u siddharth.i..i don't know why but i can't hate u.I was feeling so bad when u left me.and when i saw u that day when i came back to india i felt so happy.Whenever u were sad i also felt so bad.And i can't see u in pain.
She said or should i say mumbled as she was sobbing.

Sid hugged her back tightly and  it was shown how much affection they have

Sid:Avu this same goes with me.My heart didn't allow me to accept whatever happened past.But now now i promise i will never hurt you.

And they broke their hug and sidneet smiled and avu moved more close to sid and captured his lips and sid was also waiting for this and he also started kissing. They both were smooching each others lips and after 5 mins they broke that kiss.
They both left to the mansion and aarav and others were tensed.
Amd sidneet entered the mansion and aarav ran towards them and hugged both of them.

Aarav:Mumma pls don't leave me.

Avu smiled and kissed his cheeks.

Avu:I will not. Me and ur dad have compromised and now we will live together in this mansion with everyone. Happy now
.
Aarav:Really dad u did it.

And all laughed.

Sid:After all whose dad am i?

All went great. sidneet spended lot of time together.

And it was new year that is night of december 31st.

Aarav and abhinav was so happy as they got lots of gifts..

And it was late night now.aarav and abhinav went to sleep with va.
And sidneet was alone at room.

Tbc...
Guys wish you all a happy new year.now only one more chapter is there.tq all for u support.