Reached at the mansion

Fai, rii, anu, reem, jai and janu together went near avu.
Anu:Avu we are going to one awesome place.
Avu:Where? With excitement.
Anu:Woah eek surprise hei.
Avu:Ohh.
Aarav:Ohh i love surprise.
Aks:Me too love surprise.
All chuckled at their expression.
Janu:Ok so lets go.
And they all changed their dress as it was little wet as they were at beach.
Avu was got ready.
And within the time avu got ready reem informed vaishnavu about their plan and vaishu exclaimed in happiness.
And vaishu said it to abhi and abhi was also happy but they have decided not to tell about this to sid. Coz they don't want any clash to happen due to which avu will go and again will be hurt.
All friends along with avu started journey and they started their plan.
They have already prepared a juice mixed with sleeping tablets avu consumed it and she slept.
All smiled in a victory style.
Aarav and akshit was playing in phone..
Jai:reem and janu did u guys packed avus dress.
Reem and janu nodded in yes and they all smiled.

Witbin sometimes they reached masion and they all got out and it was little long drive so avu also woke up after reaching there.
But before avu could see the mansion reem covered her eyes with a cloth and made avu enter mansion.
Avu:Guys open it na and reem removed cloth and avu opened her eyes slowly and her eyes filled seeing it.
Vaishu came ans hugged avu and avu was shocked but hugged her back.
Vaishu kissed avus cheeks and forhead and hugged again.
Vai:Avu i missed u a lotttt.
They both were crying and watching them other too were crying abhi also hugged and kissed avus forhead.
Then one person called
Sm1:Avu....
Hope u all loved chapter
Goals:70+likes and 30+comments
Guys i woke up at 3am and went to a distant place and came back at 8:30 pm.I am going to sleep bye😪😪😪