That cute sleep.

I am so sorry guys. I was sooo busy and yesterday i went to a place and came back at 11:40night. So i was not able to update.

Avu and wasooli became so friendly. She spend most of the time with wasooli.
One day after work sid went to his massion from office.
He entered the hall and saw avu sleeping peacefully and wasooli was on the top of her sleeping.
Sid smiled.
Sid:u two are so cute. But wasooli i am angry on you. Know why? Because of u now avu is not considering me. She is with u all the time.
Avu:Sid u are so hot. (In sleep)
Sid:ha?  Dreaming me ha. 😏😏
Sid came close to her.
(Guys now avu is saying everything in her dream and sid is asking in real but she is hearing all these and is responding it in her dream )

Sid:i am only hot. There is no other speciality on me.
Avu:you are soo special.
Sid:really.
Sid:who am i to you?
Avu:You. you a everything for me.
Sid:But you never say these things infront of me.why?
Avu:coz i fell shy.I one day wish to say this whole world that I LOVE YOU SID.
sid:me too.
And he smiled.
Then he placed a kiss on her forehead and took her in bridal style and made her lay on their bed and he also made wasooli bhai sleep on a couch which was for wasooli.

Guys pls say is my chapter becoming boring.
Goals:30votes5comments