Girl Friend Revealed 💥

Avu was shocked hearing that person saying sid was her bf.
Avus pov:whats all happening here. That girl say sid matlab sidharth is her bf. But how. How can this khadus even have a gf.
Ends

Sm1came close  to sid.
Sm1:sid baby did u forget ur ritika.
Boom💥💥💥💥💥💥
So guys the girl was ritika.

Ex gf of sidharth

Ex gf of sidharth.She loves manjul and act like she loves sid.She wanted to get all the properties of sid. Sid loved her truely but she didn't.Same age as sid.

Sid:don't call me baby and u are the only person whom i hate the most.
Abhi:u know ritika after u left him he became a cold man.

Ritzs showing fake tears.
Rit for ritzs
Rit:oh i ma so sorry sid.
Va:get out u bloody girl.
Vaishu:yes get lost!!
Sid was remembering what ever happened to him.

Sid's pov:I was in the college.I was so cool person. One day ritika came to me and asked for friendship. After one month in a valentines day she proposed me.It was the first time a girl proposing.so i accepted and we became bf and gf.one day she asked me to sign somewhere but i refused. And one day i was going through corridor i heard ritikas sound. I found she  was kising manjul.I was broken and after that i locked my self in room for 1 week and after that i am so cold.and became rude.
Pov ends.

Ritzs:baby what are u thinking about.
Sid :miss ritika get lost. And i don't like u.
Ritika showing fake tears.
Ritika:but why??

Sid:u don't know why? U love him na that manjul.u betray me.

Ritika fake crying.

Ritika explaining everything what happened.

Boom💥💥💥💥

Excited for next chap.
What happened between sidritzs.

To be continued
Goals 8 votes 3 comments
Bubyee babiesss