Rinushkas marriage

I am so sorry guys foe updating this late.my school is reopened so i am not getting enough time.

It was more than 1 week now its rinushkas marriage today. Riyaz was waiting for anu at madap.

All boys were waiting there when atlast the girls came.
Avu, reem and janu with anu was coming and all boys were lost in the beauty of their own girl.
(One more person was there today it was rits.)
Rits was standing with sid.
All girls reached near the mandap and all boys were praising them. Sid too wanted to praise his gorgeous wife but controlled himself.
The marriage is over and through all this time sid was just lost in avu which was very well noticed by aarav.
But aarav was so busy with janus son.
It was fun time now.
All girls and boys teased sidnushka.
And then faizu said.
Fai:Guys lets play some games.
Janu:yep.
Reem:But what game.
Jai:Guys lets do couple dance.
Everyone was excited except sidneet.
Sidneet:You carry on guys i have some work.
They both told at the same time and then glared at each other for some sec.
Anu:No excusses.
And rinushka, fainat and jaireem started dancing and at last sidneet danced together.
Sids pov.
Our friends pleaded a lot so i agreed to dance with avneet and now i am dancing with her.i don't know what sorts of feelings are taking place in me.Like always i am lost on her that perfect eyes.her rose petal like lips her cute nose.Oh MY God whats happening to me?
Pov ends.
Avuspov:I am dancing with siddharth and we both were just staring at each others eyes.I don't know what he feels but i am feeling so different. I want to swim in his hazel honey pool eyes. He is so perfect.
Control avu control.
Ritika was watching this and she was fuming in anger.
She went to washroom and called majul.
Ritzs:Hloo manjul.
Man:Yeah ritzs what happened?
Ritzs:manjuk that avneet is back.
Man:What?
Ritzs:Yes yrr and she is dancing with siddharth.we have to do something.
And i have an idea.
Man:what idea?
Ritzs:Manjul baby don't forget that sid hates that girl.and i will remind him his past.all those misunderstanding created by me.
Man:hm all the best.
And he cutted the call.
Rits smiled evily.
Guys i am so sorry for updating this late....