chapter 8

Sorry for posting.late guys.And sidneet new song teaser is coming soon.so lets continue...

They both reached in sids  godown.
(I got a comment that pls add pics also. So i will add)

Sid took avu out of the car in bridal style as she was still unconscious. Sid got into a room which is near his godown but not inside the godown. He made avu lay in  the couch and he made her wear a heavy shoe and showered water on avus face. She opened her cute eyes slowly.
Avu:where am i? And how did i reach here? Sid what is happening. I remember u sprayed something and then now i am here. Ha wait u used chloroform hena. How dare u.
Before avu say anything sid plced his hand on avus mouth. They both had a eye lock.
Sid:Let me speak.
Avu:wohagdjbdjjsj...
Sid:what are u saying.
Then sid remembered that his hands have closed avus mouth and he removed his hands from there.
Avu:ok say.
Sid:this is ur punishment and u will stay here for 1 day.
Avu:oh then i will try to escape.
Sid:i know that so miss avneet pls look down. (Pointing her legs).
Avu:hey whats this now.
Sid:its a device and u can walk in this room but u cannot go out because this shoe will bring u back.
Avu:😂😂😂😂mr sidharth do u think that these stupid shoes can stop this AVNEET KAUR.

And she started walking.
And she reached near the door and suddenly her shoes dragged her back.
(Guys its like this that this shoe look like our common shoe but when she reach near door and window her shoe changes to roller shoe and and moves back)

Sid smirked seeing this.
Avu screamed
Avu:wohh aaa whats this.
Sid:i told u na u can't go anywhere.
Avu:then i will untie this shoe lace.
And she was going to touch the lace when sid said.
Sid:hey don't touch it u will get shock.And this shoe is connected to my ph.
Avu:ufff this is cruelty.
Sid:i am a mafia. And i am sooooo cruel.(in a cold scarry voice )
Avu gulped.
Then sid was walking towards the door when avu holded his wrist.

He got a special feeling by the touch of avu.He turned towards avu.
Sid:what now?
Avu:i am thirsty.
Sid within 1min bought water for her and left to his office.

Avu was bored.
Avus pov:that sidharth locked me here and he took my phone too. Uff iam so bored. Someone save me.
Pov ends

As this room is near godown sids people where there. They were drunk and they were dancing in front of the room avu was locked.
(Guys there were some old woods cardboard and 1 tank of petrol near the room)
All the people were drunk and one of them used sigrate and threw it away but that fell on petrol and catched fire.The fire spreded fastly everyone escaped from there and avu was still in the room fire started catching ber room and she cried hard for help but no one didn't heard. Due to the carbon dioxide produced by the fire that made avu weak.she was not able to breath goodly which made her faint.
What will happen now?
Comment.
Vote my chapter if u like.
Bye tata
By chinnu