Not Mine

⚠️ Scenes may include slightly detailed gore.
———————————————————

"You...you're that girl from 5 years ago..."

She lowered the crowbar that she attacked Sora with. "Of course there would be rumors about me," she said unsurprised.

So he didn't kiłł her after all. The fact that you're even seeing her face-to-face is inconceivable.

"Ah, this ring...it belongs to you, right?" You slip off the ring from your finger and hand it to her.

"My ring?" She scooped it from your palm and examined it. "Where'd you find this?"

You shrug, still in disbelief that she's alive. "He gave it to me. But...clearly, it was meant to be for you."

She made a warm smile. "Thank you." She then proceeded chucks the ring out the cracked window. "I fućking hate that ring."

As callous as Angie is, she couldn't be blamed. Sora's given her hell for such a long time.

She looks down at Sora while he grunts in pain.

"Wasting part of my life in this shed, treating me like I'm his pet...he deserves nothing but shīt," she sobbed.

So much pain and trauma in her voice. It was hard to picture yourself in her place. Poor girl.

"All because his obsession with me." She looks at you and corrected her statement. "His obsession with...us."

You tried to catch a some relapse of how the incident really went. "How did you go missing?"

"That night at the camp, I had a fight with my boyfriend. Sora tried to convince me out the relationship and be with him instead..."

"Really?"

"When things got messy, the last thing I could remember is when he knock me out and left my unconscious body in the woods."

You twitched your eye in disgust. "That psycho..."

"It was morning, everyone was probably off home. That's when he came back to the campsite to take me to his place."

"So everything Kobe said was true."

"You know Kobe?"

"I did, but now he's..."

Angie quickly understood. She wasn't surprised, just disappointed. Her voice broke. "Why Kobe...?"

You shook your head shamefully. "He got too close." She clenched her fist out of anger. "Tch, fućking pathetic."

You noticed there wasn't an ankle chain attach to her like you. Looks like Sora kept her long enough to trust her not to leave him.

"Let's leave this fùcker for good." She looks at your ankle and forgets your chained.

"Dammit." She rose her crowbar and hits the chain as an attempt to break it.

You looked over at Sora struggling to get up. "I-I don't think there's much time, Angie."

"We're gonna get out, okay? Just hold on." The chain was almost loose.

"Angie, he's getting up!" She quickly turns around, ducking his attempted swings.

She tackles him to the wall, which lead him to withdrawing his knife. "NO!" you panicked.

He raises the knife, but as soon as your ankle chain broke apart, it gave you a chance to retrieve the crowbar and knock the knife out of his grasp.

"Fûck." He sees you swinging the crowbar and grabs it before you could get a hit.