Gunpoint

Sora's POV

After a long night of disciplining baby, I gave her some good fûcking to put her to sleep. This gave me the time to look through her phone.

I take her phone out of the box. The first thing I see is Nate's number back in her fūcking contacts. I thought I told her to delete it...

I looked through their messages.

Nate:
why'd you block me?
I bet it was because of him
why do you let him control you like this?
he's not good for you. Leave him

*8 missed calls from Nate*

Answer the phone Y/n
I swear I can be better for you. He's toxic
That asshøle doesn't deserve you
Let me take you away from all this...please
Come over

No way. No fûcking way. He's trying to take baby away from me. I'm not letting him. He's gonna die. I searched for his address in baby's notes. Found it.

I'm taking a gun with me just in case he wants to fùck around. You're not getting away with this.

Minutes forward

I finally tracked him down. He's not expecting me. I went behind his house to look through his window. That motherfùcker is sleeping.

I quietly slide open the window enough for me to enter. Successfully, I got in, holding the loaded gun in my hand.

He started waking up. Too late, motherfùcker, I'm already on top of you. "What the fu-" I grabbed him by the throat and held the gun to his head. "Don't move."

"Oh fûck, please don't kill me." That terrified look on his face is satisfying. But it wouldn't be any fun if I killed him right now. I decided to interrogate him first.

"What do you want with Y/n? Trynna steal her away from me, hm?" He started to quaver. "You're fûcking crazy."

I hit him in the head with my gun. "I'll ask you again, what do you want with Y/n?" He began to bleed. "I don't want anything with her. Fück, that hurts!"

Since he wants to act stupid, I repeated the messages he sent to baby. "He's not good for you, leave him, let me take you away from all this. You didn't say any of that to her?"

"It's not like that, I only said that to save her from a psychopath like you." Oh, so he is trying to steal her?

"That's between me and my baby. Stay out of it, unless you wanna end up with this bullet through your head, hm?"

"Don't shoot! What do you want? Money? My car?" I didn't want of that except one thing. "Stay the hell away from Y/n. She's mine. Got it?"

"Fine, I'll stay away. Just don't kill me." I got off of him, still pointing the gun at him. "Count this as a warning" was my last words to him before I left.

Continue...