Dead

⚠️ If you caught the title, yeah, someone's gonna die in this part. Skip if you need to.
___________________________________

You chilled on the couch watching Netflix late at night. Your husband comes from the bedroom.

"You're still up?" You struggle to keep your eyes open. "Mhm."

He comes to cuddle you, rubbing his drippy hair on your face. "Ew, babes, your hair is wet."

He laughs while kissing your neck. "It's just water. I was showering."

You kept your focus on the TV making sure you don't missing a single thing. He blocks your view with his hair.

"Nooo, you're in the way, babes!" You sweep his drenched curls out your view.

"You've been watching this all night. You give more attention to the TV than you give to me. I'm kinda jealous..."

He looks at the show and sees a shirtless male character. "Ooh, so that's why you won't look at me."

"Oh my gosh, babes, it's not like that." He steals the remote and pauses Netflix. "And...you did that for what?"

"I'm not letting some fictional boy steal my one and only." He kisses you and buries his face in your breast.

"Your hair tickles, baby." He lifts his face up. You noticed he just gave you a huge hicky on your chest. "Omg, babes, look what you did!"

He smirks. "And? What are you gonna do about it? Want me to bite you instead?" He bites your breast through your tank top.

"Ow! Stop!" He released and laughs at your reaction.

He sits up. "Come to bed, baby." You groan. "Ugh, nooo. One more episode."

"I know you're tired. I can see you forcing yourself to stay awake." He turns off the TV. "Noooo."

He picks you up from the couch. "You do this every night and always end up tired in the morning. You need some sleep."

He takes you to the bedroom and places you in the bed and covers you with blankets.

"Lift your head up, baby." He wraps your hair in a bonnet and leaps in the bed with you. "Goodnight. Love you."

"Night." He hugs you from behind. Without fail, his soothing scent puts you to sleep.

Sora's POV

I wake up and check the time. It's 4:01. I look over baby to make sure she's still sleeping.

Good girl, keep sleeping for me. I quietly slipped myself out of bed and went to the closet for clothes to wear.

I look in the drawer to get my gun. Found it. I look back at baby one last time before I left her.

Don't worry, baby. I promise I'll be back...I just need to take care of business real quick.

I left the house and got in the car. This will be his last time going near her ever again.

After a few minutes driving, I reach his house. I parked as far as possible so he won't be expecting me.

Window is locked? Too bad. I snuck through his garage and picked at his lock until it opened.

Got it open. It's dark in here...he's probably sleeping. I slowly walked upstairs and went into his bedroom.

Not here? If he knows I'm in here, there's a good chance he's hiding from me. "Here kitty kitty."

I checked under the bed. Nope. I swear, when I find him, he's gonna fùckin get it. He's gonna-

I heard something fall down. It came from the closet. I immediately snatch the closet open. "You're dead, møtherfuck-"

He tackles me to the bed. Fuçk, he has a knife in his hand. I kick him off me and pin him to the floor.

He takes the knife and stabs me in the shoulder.
"Ah, fück!" That fùcking hurts. I'm bleeding.

He pushes me off and tries to run, but I caught him by the ankle, making him fall back down.

I restrained his arm and took the knife from him. He tried to struggle out of my grip. "Fück, SOMEBODY HELP!"

Śhit, he's gonna alarm the neighbors. I threw the knife and took my gun out and aimed at his head.

"Not another sound, bítch," I warned. "Please don't do this," he cried. "I don't wanna die..."

"Should've thought about that before trying to steal my baby." Wait. If I shoot, will the neighbors hear?

While I was off guard, he smacks my gun out of my hand and tackled me to the floor. He's choking me.

"Sh-" This møtherfucker's gonna kill me. My gun is too far for me to reach. I'm blacking out...I guess there's only one way to kill him.

I took him by face and forcefully snapped his neck. He stopped moving and fell on top of me.

I gasped for air. "Holy shįt." He's...dead.

Continue >>