Daddy's Milk 🔞

Your body was hurting and tears were flowing from your eyes, but Sora wasn't stopping.

"...daddy please. I'm sorry for making you angry...OW," You felt a cold sting from his leather belt.

"Nope. Don't apologize. You wanted to play this game, now you're playing it. Does it hurt?"

"...yes...everything hurts," you cried holding your grip onto the blankets.

"Good, I'm doing a good job then." He spanks you harder. "AH FÜCK!" You bite on the blankets.

"Why are you crying, baby? You wanted to be put in your place, right? Didn't you?"

"No...please...OW!" Another red mark was added to your hip. "...please stop..."

"Aww, you're so cute when you beg for me. Say my name, baby." He spanks you again.

"AH...S-Sora," you cried. "Nope, that's not what you call me in bed." Another spank on the asš.

"OWW, DADDY! IT'S DADDY!" He chuckles. "Much better, naughty lil słut. You had enough?"

"Yes, daddy..." You were twitching in bed, almost like a fish that just got reeled out of the water.

"Okay, baby. Get on your knees." He pulls you off the bed and puts you on your knees.

You were still trying to catching your breath, but it was interrupted by Sora shoving his dīck in your mouth. You almost choked.

"C'mon. You know what to do." You moved you head back and forth sucking his dīck.

"Deeper. I wanna feel your throat," he ordered. You push your head further until you reached the end of his shaft.

"Uh fūck...yeah just like that. Worship daddy's dīck just like a good girl is suppose to."

Your peach starts to feel lonely and wet. You're so tempted to mastūrbate, but you don't have permission to.

You take a quick look at him. It looks like he's only focused on your mouth. You discreetly rub yourself and moan a little bit.

"Mm yes, baby. Moan for me. I know you love my dīck." He pushes the back of your head to stay deep in your throat.

You rub faster and arch your back. A finger accidentally slips in and hits your good spot.

You moan loudly, but you made a mistake by taking him out of your mouth.

Sora looks down and notices your hand on your peach. "Are you...? Give me your hands."

"Daddy, I wasn't-" He snatches your hand away from your peach. Your fingers were slimy.

"Touching yourself without my permission? You wanna fūckin play with me, greedy słut?"

"No, daddy! I won't do it again." You put his dīck back in your mouth, but he pulls it back out.

"No, don't try to cover it up. You wanna be fūcked, right? C'mere." He pulls you up by your arm and pushes you on the bed.

You beg for his forgiveness. "I'm sorry for disobeying, dadd-"

"Shut up and lift your aśs up," he demanded. "Yes, daddy." You got on your arms and legs.