Work

Your alarm went off. It's 6am and you didn't get as much rest as your supposed to because of your husband.

He was still asleep. Your legs started shaking as soon as you got out of bed to the bathroom.

After taking a shower, you saw your reflection in the mirror. Everything was sore on your body. Hickeys were all over your neck.

"Dammit, I can't let my coworkers see this..." You were relieved to find a turtle neck sweater in your wardrobe. "This should cover everything."

Thinking that your husbands asleep, his voice startled you. "Where are you going?" You turn to him. "I got work today," you responded.

"No, you're staying in bed." Even though you really wanted to, you couldn't miss another day of work without getting fired. "I really want to, baby, but they'll fire me."

He didn't sound happy. "Fine, I'll let you go this time, but if I catch another male coworker gawkin at you, it's gonna be a problem."

"your the only one I love. No one else, baby." You gave him a reassuring smile to gain his trust.

"Better be." You kissed him and went to work.

You were about to be late for work but you made it last minute. You worked in the library for almost two years, sorting books, collecting overdue books, and mostly just relaxing for the rest of the day. Books aren't really your passion, but the job is peaceful with fair pay checks.

"Ah, and here she is!", said the manager. "Yeah I didn't get much rest", you said forcing a smile. "Well, good thing you don't have much to do today. The books on isle 7 needs a bit of cleaning."

"Gotcha." You went to the isle of books to sort in alphabetical order. A coworker snuck behind you and covered your eyes. "guess whoooo?"

"Samuel, who else?", you said laughing. "Ah, ya got me haha." You and Sam have been friends for a while. Of course Sora wouldn't approve of that.

He spotted a hickey on the side of your jaw. "Is that a bruise, Y/n?" You knew immediately what he was talking about. You forgot about the hickey on your jaw.

"Uh...yes! I hit myself on accident haha..." He got concerned. "Your husband isn't hitting you, is he?"

"Of course not! Um...I gotta get back to work." He puts his hand on your back. "Listen. You can tell me anything. If he's hurting you-"

"He's not hurting me!" Your voice echoed in the library, so you lowered your tone. "I'm fine, Samual, okay? I have to go." He nodded in understanding.

You left to sort more books. Through a window, you saw a familiar figure facing you. It's Sora. He was watching everything. He didn't look very happy either.

"Shįt," you sighed.

Continue...