Chapter 1: Home

I've always been a hyper child, when mother and father would call in a babysitter for them to work... I always end up scaring the sitter away with either my hyper energy or my bad temper. Either way I always cause trouble for my parents who needed to work. One day they were talking at night and I just so happened to be awake and in the hallways...

"Dear, I'm worried...she's not supposed to be this way...is she?" Mother's voice asked in a hushed worried tone.

"Maybe? I don't know hon...was it us? Is it because we don't spend time with her?" Father asked Mother who was also worried.

"How about we just...take her to that pizzaplex where I work. I've heard that there's a DayCare!" Mother said with a hopeful tone.

"And she can make friends and use up all that energy playing! Oh, great idea sweetie!" Father praised Mother as they hugged each other into their embrace.

I gave a weak smile to myself in guilt.

'I was only playing...please don't take me there... Mother, Father!' I thought in desperate prayers as I sprinted to my room that was dirty from so many toys and picture drawings everywhere. But despite that I jump into bed and tried to sleep. Mother's and Father's voices ringing in my head.

I wake up expecting a sitter but... instead I smell Pancakes! I flopped out of bed so fast I crashed to the floor just to get up and sprint downstairs to see Father Cooking and Mother Eating!

"Mother? Father? What are you doing home?" I asked in a nervous whisper as I sat on the stool, legs swinging quickly from the pent up energy already piling up.

"Well sweetie, Mommy is taking you to her job so that you can check out the place!" Mother smiled to me as she ruffled my hair.

"Your job? Sounds fun! Can I play?" I asked tilting my head with a wide excited smile.

"Of course my little firecracker! In fact I have the day shift today so you can come today too! Hurry and get dressed and we can go!" She hummed as she picked up her mechanic holster and passes for something I wasn't interested in enough to read.

I wolfed down the food quickly and sprinted upstairs to change, a few minutes later I come down wearing f/c shorts and a white t-shirt with a sun on it. Of course I had to add an accessory such as a hat with a moon clipped to it. Feeling proud of my outfit I hopped into the front seat and waited for the Car to start.

-a few minutes later-

We pulled up to this HUGE Building, even though it's day time it was brighter than a white car under the sun. I stared in awe as my Mother guided me inside carefully so that no cars hit us while we crossed the street to get inside.

My smile never left my face as soon as Mother opened the door I rushed inside immediately earning a chuckle my my Mother. There were robots and children everywhere! Adults too yeah but ROBOTS are everywhere you look and turn. I pointed at quite literally everything and asked what it did.

"Y/n, sweetie, why don't we go see Freddy's show and then I drop you off somewhere fun for a while then pick you up after hours. Huh? Sound fun?" She kneeled down to me and held my arms as I felt my smile falter.

"S-Sure, I'd love to..." I smiled again as she nodded and let go, taking my hand she started to guide me to the Stage to watch Freddy's show.

The show was fun and all but it was boring to just stand around watching. I soon suddenly took interest in a claw machine that had plushies, two of them were plushies of animatronics you haven't heard about it's seen before. one was a sun and the other was a moon looking plushie. I've always loved astronomy so I was ecstatic! Looking up at my Mom and the show I lightly tugged her sleeve for her attention.

"hm? yes y/n? what do you need dear?" she asked me as I nervously looked t her keys and back at the machine. Taking a deep breath I finally asked her.

"Mother, can I get that Moon and Sun plushie over there please?" I asked her with clasped hands and a 'cute' head tilt.

"Sure my little Firecracker! keys or money?" she asked as she smiled and dangling her keys.

"Money! I wanna watch Mother win!" I shout excitedly while jumping up and down.

Mother laughed and guided me to the machine so I could watch. A few minutes go by and Mother finally got the two plushies that I was immediately snuggling with a bright smile. Soon after that Mother's shift came to an end and it was time to go home, climbing into the car tiredly I lean my head on the window to drift off to sleep as Mother drove.

I was having a wonderful dream about flying in space when I heard a scream and immediately woke up in panic. Looking out the window I see Mother at the front door, crying on her knees. I climbed out of the car, gripping my plushies for little reassurance as I did behind Mother, I looked inside the house and I saw Father laying on the floor covered in something red. Confused I looked at Mother and decided to ask.

"Mother, what is Father doing on the floor? Why isn't he getting up?" I asked worried as Mother sorry crying and stared at me with wide eyes.

"Sweetie... Do you know anyone named Nancy?" She asked me with a forced s smile.

"Yes Mama I do, she was mean and would hit me when I didn't tell her where or Money is..."I crossed my arms around my plushies with a bitter look in my face.

Mother was silent as she stood up and towers over me with an angry look. I take a step back but she grabbed my hair and threw me inside the house, my back hit the wall and I sat there crying in pain.

"It's all your fault then." Mother growled at me as she started calling the police to report Father. I got up shortly after and hid in my room under the bed, sobbing quietly into the plushies.

'why did this happen...?'

(A little backstory for your y/n, sunny and moon coming up shortly thx for reading this angsty start)