Chapter 8

Onika❤️

Onika❤️

"Beyoncé can you come for me please?"

"Where are you onika" she said

"Why do you sound tired of me, you know what don't even worry about it" I said rolling my eyes and hanging up the phone because I don't know what's her problem.

My phone started ringing and I know it was her calling back and I answered.

"What Beyoncé"

"Girl lose the attitude cause you didn't ask my why I sound like that you just assumed" she said and she was right.

I sigh and said "I'm sorry my periods about to start and I wanna be near you" and I pouted.

"Okay I'll where are you?"

"Im at home"

"Okay I'm on my way, nigga if you don't back your ass up amma shoot you in the root"

"Bey who you with"

"toosii, Kelly and Lauren" I told her to put the phone on speaker.

"Lauren why you under Kelly ass cheek just te-" and the phone hang up so I know Lauren did it. I called back and laughed.

"Bey why you let her get the phone" and she laughed and said

"She was so fast she almost push me down, I'm on my way now though I'll be there soon"

30 minutes later

I heard my door open and close I know it was bey.

"Nika where are you" and I didn't answer and she called again I was in my room laying down. When I saw my door open I turn on my other side and cover my head.

"Nika didn't you hear me calling you" she said and pull back the sheet.

"Yeah" I simply said

"So why didn't you answer"

"You told me you'll be here soon not 30 minutes after" She rolled I roll my eyes.

"I went to go get you some stuff you little gremlin"  when she said that I hit her in stomach.

"Ahhhhh why you did that onika"

"Don't be calling me no gremlin"

"What ever now lose the attitude" and I rolled my eyes again.

"Beyoncé lay down and shut the hell up please" and she wrapped her hands around my neck so fast I stop breathing for a second.

"Onika remember your period haven't started as yet don't play with me" she said and kiss me and let go of my neck and hug me and lay on my stomach. I started to run my hand through her hair and asked.

"What's the problem bey" and she murmured nothing.

"I know something up talk to me I'm here, I know your grandmother birthday is coming up."

"I just feel numb she was there for me with everything it was like she was the one that push me out. She was my hero and my strength sometimes I feel like I'm forgetting her because she haven't been hear so long and I try to push the thoughts of her in the back of my mind. I don't want to feel down most of the time but I don't like pushing her in the back of my mind" she said and sigh and smile "she was my guardian Angel I know that she was amazing from taking in everyone and help them no matter the situation, I wasn't always the best grandchild but I tired I was so angry with the world for what, when I should have just been grateful and enjoyed all the time I had with her now it's all gone" she finished and start crying and I lift up her head.

"Baby look at me you know we do eye contact, your not forgetting her you never well sometimes it might be hard but I know your angel is right beside you though it all she never left your side. Life goes on but we have memories and memories never die they live forever so use them baby and smile when you think of them she was amazing remember all the good time y'all had and cherish them." I said

"She better not be beside me when im blowing your back out girl because I know I've been giving you that work" she said and we laugh.

"Girl was that all you heard"

"No but I just wanted to make you laugh" I blushed and kissed her on her forehead

"You always make me smile" I said and look in her eyes.

"I love you" she said and kissed my lips and pulled back.

"I love you too"

"Nah nika I mean I'm in love with you always been." She said staring in my soul for an reply.

__________________________________

Nicki comforting bey.

How do you feel about Bey telling nika she love her?

What do you think nika is going to say?

Vote comment and and follow.✌🏾