Chapter 22

Onika❤️

"Bey get your little nasty ass from me." She was trying to kiss up on me.

"So you can kiss up on me whenever you want but I can't do the same, I can't believe I feel like a 5 dollar hoe." She huffed.

"First of girl we are in the doctors office so stop secondly I don't pay you for sex so you're a free hoe." She looked at me blankly.

"Stop talking to me just watch how you never getting dick again for free you gonna have to pay me for this cause it has your ass stu-stu-stuttering that's how you know I'm delivering good dick so it's going to come with a cost." I wasn't even listening to her.

"Girl you just said all that shit for nothing."

"See I know your ass didn't love me that's why I'm taking my baby and we leaving we not appreciated." Did this girl-

"Chileee, you know what bey just shut the fuck up." And she gashed.

"Did you just cuss at me, I don't like you at the moment." She said and turn her back to me and I didn't pay her any mind she'll get over it.

The door open "good afternoon Ms. Minaj how is your going to day I'm doctor Smith." I know he saw Beyonce beside she ain't hard to miss me now that's another story.

"I'm fine doctor"

"Its Mrs.Knowles our day is going good, how about you doctor." She said that doctor strong

"Ms Minaj it says on your file ms-"

"Boy with all few disrespect shut the fuck up." She said and got up and open the door "aye is there an available FEMALE DOCTOR cause we need a next doctorrrrrrrrrrrr"

she turn to him. "Get the fuck up out here sasquatch, out here trying to be a player, bitch let me tell you a secret I be playing all up in them guts and Im a shooter so take that how you want to I peed your game you got the wrong." She said.

"Wrong." I said I was so wet baby I like when her ass get like this well sometimes.

"We all dew respect Ms-"

"My brother I'm going to come at you another way, when you walked in this room you address just my wife and I know you see me stand right beside her I got a long neck I ain't hard to miss, then you gonna try and act like you don't see my name on that form. Don't try to fucking play with me." I'm telling you river nila damn it.

The door open "Good afternoon Ms-" the female doctor said

"It's Mrs.Knowles."

"Okay thank you Mrs.Knowles I'm doctor King nice to meet you guys." She turn to her coworker "I'll take over." And she took the chart and he walked out. "I'm sorry about that."

"That's cool it ain't your fault." She said

"Well with that out the way, how is the lovely couple doing today?" We not together but I'm not gonna burst her bubble like that.

"We're good?" I said and she bey look at me and smiled.

"Okay that's good let's do this."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Well lady's we are done here as you can see your little baby don't want to open up so we can see so come back on your 5 months mark hopefully we can see by then."

"Thank you doctor." Beyoncé said and we got everything and work out the door and bey saw doctor smith and said. "Your mama suck dick bitch."

I wanted to laugh so bad "bey!!! Why did you say that to that man."

"Because he's a bitch."

"Bey stop." I said chuckling.

We got out the hospital to the underground parking lot. When we got to the car she open the door and close it for me and then got in when she close the door and start the car I told her to lock the door and push back her chair. It a good thing the window is tint.

"Onika-"

"Baby I'm wet as hell just shut up and fuck me." I said climbing to the back sit and start taking off my clothes.

"Are you going to buy me lunch after I fuck you."

"Sure whatever."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
7:30 pm that night

We just pull up to mama Tina house because she wanted to see me. We got out the car I walk up to the door and opened it "MAMA" I said.

"Onika don't be one of them hunny I actually like you." Mama said a bey gashed.

"Today is just do bey dirty I see how y'all coming and to think my mother actually love me."

"Girl you be think to much that's your problem anyways how's my grand baby doing in the over, you ate already baby?"

"The baby is okay mama I ate already I cooked. But I still want whatever your cooking."

"Mama I'm hungry she done ate my dinner too I need some food."

"What you trying to say Beyoncé that I'm fat."

"When did I ever-, you know what I'm just going to sit this one out mama do what you have to do."I went a sit on the beanbag chair and took out her phone.

"You should've have just asked for some food and shut up." Mama said walking in the kitchen.

"Right." I said and sit on the sofa next to the beanbag.

"Psssst, Bey" She look up at me, she looked so fine.

"What?"

"Do What me."

"I'm sorry yes love." I blushed.

"Anyways when we get home can you give me head?"

"Onika you need some holy water I rebuke you."

"Come on Don't be like that now."

"Whatever onika."

"So is that a yes or no?"

"I'm going for my food, take it how you want to." She said and was getting.

"I'm gonna ride the hell out your face."

"Girl-, that's were you're gonna end up you little sex demon."

"Call me what you want I'm gonna get my nut." I said fighting to get up too.

"You sound like a nigga."

"I don't care." I said walking in the kitchen.

_____________________________

Good night y'all

Sorry for the mistakes💙

Hope your night is going good.