Chapter 16

Onika❤️ 2 months after

Onika❤️

2 months after

I was currently over Lauren house and Kelly and her were arguing. I heard the doorbell ring and Kelly got up and open it and I was bey and she smile when she saw me and I smile back. She came over to the sofa

"Hey" she said smiling.

"Hi" I smiled back.

"How are you"

"I'm good how about you"

"I'm okay i missed you"

"You saw me this morning" I said laughing.

"So is there a problem"

"No ma'am I missed you too" I pulled her down and kissed her. And before she could have said something else.

"Lauren can you just stop Damn you looking for a reaction out of me" Kelly said.

"Kelly don't act all civilized now because bey is here"

"What do she have to do with anything"

"You tell me you always tryna argue now you not"

"Lauren just shut up man"

"I should shut up huh, like how your acting all unbothered have you told Beyoncé you love eating ass" Lauren said and me and bey gasped.

I turned and look at bey and started laughing

"Kelly!" Bey said and scream "I thought I was freaky but damn" Kelly didn't pay her any attention.

"Lauren since you wanna loud me up so bad why don't you tell them that you love that shit and you be eat ass too" and I gasped and bey scream louder.

"And i oop-" I said.

"Shut the fuck you kelly" Lauren and Kelly laughs.

"You don't like when the tables turn huh"

"Can we just watch tv I'm done arguing" lauren said.

"Yeah now you done, your ass should have done a long time ago but nah you wanted to argue" Kelly said.

I was just sitting and listening to them and Beyoncé laughed.

"A matter a fact just last night you was eating my ass" Kelly said. They glad they only argue like this around me and bey because they were wild.

"And you was loving that shit" Lauren reply.

"Y'all just comfortably arguing about was eats ass and shit y'all just nasty" Bey said.

"Bey shut the fuck up" they said.

"We excuse the fuck out of me nasty mutherfuckas" bey said

"Hey hey don't be talking to her like that, you nasty bitches out here eating ass and shit" I said laughing.

"Nicki just mind your business" Kelly said.

"You was talking to my business miss ma'am beys my business"

"That's right baby tell 'em she don't play about hers and neither do I" bey said.

"And that's on you nasty mutherfuckas" I said laughing.

"Kelly you extra nasty cause Lauren seems like she just wipe her ass one time, so I know your mouth a little shitty" and u gasped.

"Bey why would you say that" I tried to hold my laugh so I coughed and cleared my throat.

"Bey shut your little dick having self up, I just know your sex trash and your head game wack" and me and bey looks and each other and laugh.

"That's a lie because I have respect for my baby and our relationship I don't show you a video off me breaking her back and she riding the shit out off me" Beyoncé said biting her lip and lean over and whispered.

"You better not get hard" I said and before the could talk bey said.

"I guess our time hear as expired bye yall, come on Nicki" she said grabbing me and rush out the door.

"Beyoncé how do you get hard so fast" I asked.

"Because I think off you and that ass man you having me want to trap you ass"

"Fuck with me and see if I don't do that shit" she said laughing I didn't find it funny because I know her ass would do it.

"That's toxic"

"I don't care" she said.

"I'm gonna be on my city girl shit"

"Think again your gonn be a city mama" she said.

"Bey just drive" I said and put my hand on her dick rubbing up and down.

"What you doing nika" she asked and I just ignored her and open her belt and pull down her pant and underpants a little and got on my knees in the seat and licked her tip "uhhh baby don't tease me" she said moved he hips forward and I just lick the tip again.

"What you want me to do" I said stroking her dick and look at the side of her face and her jaw was clenched.

"Baby please just suck it" she said and I teased her a little bit more until I finally put it in my mouth.

7 minutes later

"Baby I'm cu- ahhh shittttt" and she came and I felt the car speed up and I got up fast.

"Baby slow down" I said and she eased her foot off the gas.

"Damnnn" she said smiling.

"Bey" I said.

"Mhmm" she said

"Have you ever thought about eating ass" I said and she chuckled.

"Nika get out the car" she said and laughed and then I realised we pull up to my house.

_____________________________

Just a short update I'm sorry for the mistakes. 💞