Chapter 12

Onika❤️

Onika❤️

Three months later

"Beyonce just shut up damn" I saw her hold her chest and I rolled my eyes.

"Well excuse the crop out of me, I know your little ass ain't talking to me" She looked around the house.

"Who else am I supposed to be talking, to nobody else is here" I said and I saw her grab a piece of paper and write something.

"Here take this number when you have some sense you talk to me because I'm not about to argue with your ass."

"Bey get out my face are you deaf, you can't understand English, what's the fricking problem" she grabbed me out the sofa by my neck and I was wet I just want her to fuck me.

"Nicki stop talking to me like you don't got no sense."

"Or what"

"Or nothing get your little freaky ass on with that shit."

"I know you wasn't gonna do shit" I said and mushed her face and walked off before I could reach the stairs she snatch my ass with hard I want to cry but it felt and I moan.

"You keep playing nicki my patience running thin"

"What you're gonna do then" she didn't say nothing back I just heard her pulling her pants and bending me over at the bottom of the stairs. She took my leggings off and lift one of my foot on the second step.

"You wanted me to fuck you im gonna fuck you alright" when that she sit on the first step and just started eating and I moaned.

"Babbbyyy ahhh" and she continued she put her middle and ring fingers in and started fucking me with it. I grip the stair railing with one head and try to hold her head with the other and she moved my hand and bring me deeping in her face. " I- damnnnnnnn baee sto-" I was shaking like a leaf.

She got up and turn me around and put me on my knees "open that pretty mouth of yours" and guess what I did.

"Your gonna learn to stop playing with me" she fuck the shit out of my face and loved every second. "Come here" she took me off the ground my throat with one and spit in the other and looked in my eyes and started rubbing my clit.

"Nicki your gonna stop playing with me" she asked and I was moaning so I didn't answer. She started rubbing faster " I asked a question" I was close I shut my eyes and started to shake and she stopped and walked me over to the sofa and bend me over.

"Bey why did you do that"

"I didn't do shit now shut up and take your dick" she said sliding in slow "this your dick right baby girl" and I moaned and shake my head yes "words baby I need words" she was stroking me slow.

"Yes"

"Yes what" she started rubbing my clit and whining slow and deep and I was see stars.

"Yes daddy" and with that she pick up her pace and started fucking me.