Chapter 14

Onika❤️

"Onika when are you gonna take me out" she asked me for the 3 time this week.

"Bey I said when I have time damn it" I was frustrated because I was sleeping and I have work later and this girl won't leave me alone.

"Why can't we go now" god what did I do to deserve this why can't I just get some sleep.

"We can go on Saturday bey"

"Okay fine" she said and I felt her get up and I opened my eyes.

"Where are you going" I asked.

"To mind my business, you should do that something's" I got up so fast.

"Girl don't get slap, you know what do you because all I did was ask a simple question" I said then get up and air quote " you go talk bout I should mind my business get slapped the fuck. You always tryna play like you do know I have a few screws missing" I said walking in the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

I saw her come in the bathroom and looked at me through the mirror and I said "why are you looking at me long neck"

"Onigga don't don't start"

"Girl you know what get away from me please I rebuke you Beyoncé" i flash some water on her.

"Baby I was just joking" she said and hug me from behide.

"I don't care first of all you woke me up knowing I tired as shit and I have work later" I said rolling my eye.

"I'm sorry" she said kissing my neck.

"I don't care" I took off my clothes and going in the shower. She went back outside.....

When I finish I went and my put clothes and shoes on and then grab my phone an car keys I head down stairs I saw her siting on the sofa.

"Baby where are going" did she really just as me this question I laughed out loud.

"To mind my business you should try it" i said and walked to the door.

"Nika stop playing I was jus kidding damn"

"I don't care stop talking to me" I said and open the door.

"Nicki don't go out that door" she said getting up.

"Watch me" I said running out the door and close it and open my car and jumped in as I close the door she was at the door and I laughed. "Damn you almost got me huh?"

"Nicki open the door and stop playing" I start up the car.

"Look at the time I'm about to go I love you" I said blowing her a kiss and backing out the drive way.

"I love you too but I'm gonna fuck you up you better calling in sick" I hold up my middle finger out the window and drive off.

I went to McDonald's and buy fries and a milkshake and something for Lauren and head to her place. When I reached at her place I got out the car with food and used i key to go in and when I went in the living she wasn't there so I put down the food in the kitchen and went up stair to her room I was going to scare her.

"LAUREN" I scream and the scream agin and close the door because what the fuck I just went back down stair and sit in the kitchen. 

10 minutes later after I heard her upstairs moaning and screaming she finally came down stairs in a robe.

"Bitch you just had to continue"

"Yes the fuck I did"

"You traumatized me"