Chapter 24

Beyonce💙

Onika is 8 months today and she's so dramatic man.

"First you eat my grapes, now your eating my cup of ice that I put in the fridge." She said crying "I really have a feeling that you hate me." She was full out cry snotty nose and everything.

"Baby I'm sorry but you're not suppose to be eating so much ice." I know it's not good.

"Are you my fucking doctor Beeeyonce, shut the hell up before I punch you, I hate it here." She said and walk off.

"So you're gonna hit me huh?" I said grabbing her hand and turn her around and lightly grab her neck getting in her face.

She started biting her lip "onika get your little freaky ass on." I said letting her go and laugh.

"I just want to be loved."

"Let's go get some grocery and buy you some food. When we get back we can do whatever you want." She started smiling.

"Let's go."she went to go put on her shoes. I was already dress so I just got my wallet and keys.

We got out the house and locked it up and went to the car.

We went to Walmart because I was close to us. When I pulled up in the parking lot I got out and open her door for her and closed it.

I went and got a cart and walked in. We were getting things we needed in the house and this girl wasn't asking like she wanted to buy the store. "Onika come on mamas I'm getting tired."

"Beyonce we haven't been here that long."

"You siting in the eclectic scooter car." She just pull off.

"Aye yow lady." I heard behind me and I looked around and saw a kid.

"What?"

"Can you give me 50 dollars?" He said.

"For what?"

"To buy something." He said with an attitude.

"To buy what kid?"

"Yow lady what's with all these questions is you going to give me or what?"

"First it's are you going to give me, and if I'm giving you my money I got to know what you're spending it on."

"Bitch is you calling me dumb."

"Bit- little boy your mamas a bitch." I said who's fucking kid is this.

"Did you just call my mama a bitch." He said looking mad and I heard onika calling me.

"Sure did."

"That's why your bitch be sucking my dick." I almost pimp slap the kid.

"And guest What kid your mama be sucking my dick and your granny be gargling my balls don't play with me kid. A matter a fact where your mama."

"Beyoncé why did you say that to the little boy and you little boy where do get that mouth from." Oinka said.

"Eaton there you are I've been looking for you."