Shoto Todoroki Catch-Up

𝗕𝘂𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗘𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗢𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿:

You were playing tag with your friends, and then you bumped into a kid you never had seen before.

"Hi." You smile.

He flinched, but than the boy seemed to calm down.

"Hi." He answered quietly.

"Do you want to play with me?" You ask.

"I don't know how." He said.

"Huh? Everyone knows how!" You exclaimed.

"Well I don't." The boy snapped.

You sat next to him.

"Than I'll show you."

His eyes brightened up. After that day Shoto would sneak out every night and play with you, but than his father had to find out sooner or later, you never saw him again. (Sike)

𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗔𝗻 𝗔𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿:

You were so happy to see Shoto, you never forgot about him, and he never forgot about you. You two went to his dorm room and caught up on everything, you two did end up getting to the actual assignment too.

"It's been a pleasure seeing you again." Shoto said, still looking down at the homework.

"Me too." You reach over and squeeze his hand.

He didn't know what this warm feeling in his gut was, but he liked it.

𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲:

It was the first snow, and you wanted to walk in it.

"Shoto! Shoto, Shoto, Shoto!" You knocked on his door.

"Hmm?" Shoto hummed.

"Walk with me, it's snowing out! Please?" You begged.

Shoto hesitated for a second, but than said sure.
You two walked out and just enjoyed the snow. After a while you got really cold but refused to go back inside.

"But you'll get sick." Shoto argued.

"No." You said.

Shoto sighed and leaned his warm side onto you.

"There, feel warm?" Shoto asked.

"Yeah.." you blushed.

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀:

Shoto didn't really now his feelings for you, so he asked Midoryia and Momo. They explained that he is in love, and that he should totally confess to you. Shoto was a bit hesitant at first, but than he decided it's best not to keep secrets from you. Shoto just walked in front of you when you were in the common room having your usual midnight snack.

"Oh, hey Shoto-"

"Midoryia and Momo says these feelings for you is because I like you, or maybe even love you. I've never felt like this before and I just thought you should know." Shoto said quickly, his expression seemed stoic yet confused.

You blush and fiddle with the cup of water in your hands. "Well.. I like you too Shoto, more than a friend." You admitted.

You both stood there awkwardly before you spoke up again.

"Does this mean, we are together?" You asked.

"Together?" Shoto tilted his head.

"Yeah, like, in a relationship?"