Maid Costumes

❥ 𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗮 ❥

He wears it:
Izuku feels super embarrassed, he is as bright as a tomato. Izuku felt like dying. While you were fangirling. You kept fixing his bow and fluffing his dress, you took a picture and 'maid' it your wallpaper.

You wear it:
The moment he saw you blood shot out of his noes. He passed out on the floor. You had to take him to the nurse.

❥ 𝗞𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼𝘂 ❥

He wears it:
It would've been hard as hell to get him in that maid dress. Katsuki was still mad about it, but you threatened to not see him anymore for a whole month. He thought it was just a threat but you completely ignored him for a whole week. Katsuki fought with you but you still ignored him. He angrily put on the maid dress and you awed. You took a picture of him.

You wear it:
Katsuki smirked while looking you up and down. You saw a lump in his pants and you got a bit scared. Katsuki leaned you against the wall.

"You're making me horny Y/n..."

You ended up having a good time.

❥ 𝗘𝗶𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼 𝗞𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮 ❥

He wears it:
Kirishima blushes, repeating about how unmanly it is. You wouldn't care though, it is definitely worth it to see Kirishima in a maid outfit.

You wear it:
Kirishima could not stop staring, blood slowly rolled out of his noes. You freaked out while Kirishima was still lovingly staring at you. After a bit he put a tissue up his noes, and he started hugging with all of his might. He would continue on and on about how cute you are.

❥ 𝗗𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗶 𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶 ❥

He wears it:
Denki at first would be a little embarrassed and making awkward jokes here and there. But once you said how cute he was, Denki got some sort of boost of confidence. He started to pose cutely or pose in sexy positions. You were already trying not to bleed out of your noes, so when you saw this it just shot out. Denki freaked out and felt really bad afterwards.

You wear it:
Denki would have stood there a second, brain dead. He would realize was staring and would start to stutter words out but ended up making things more awkward. You went over after a while and hugged him. He hugged back happily, thinking about how hot you are.

❥ 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗶 𝗙𝘂𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗲 ❥

He wears it:
Tokoyami was glaring into your soul. He wanted nothing to do with this, but yet you somehow forced him into a maid dress. You took pictures of him like a photographer and Tokoyami just huffed while crossing his arms. Dark shadow also put on a little maid dress and it was so cute! You immediately squeal and hug the both of them, telling them that they are too adorable.

"I'm not adorable, I'm literally friends with the dark side."

You wear it:
Tokoyami was surprised at himself about how flustered he got. Tokoyami's feathers puffed up and Tokoyami felt like the world could just swallow him up and he would be okay with it. You kept gushing about how cute he is and you would hug him. That would've pushed the blood out of his beak noes.

❥ 𝗠𝗲𝘇𝗼𝘂 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗷𝗶 ❥

He wears it:
It would be hard to find a big enough maid dress for Shoji, but once you did it would be worth it. Shoji would stand there while sighing a bunch.

"What is the meaning of this?"

You would explain to him your pathetic excuse while taking a picture of him. He gets worried that you would send it to people, you assured him that you wouldn't, you just love Shoji so much and you think he is adorable. Shoji would have his hands fisted tightly while blushing.

You wear it:
Shoji didn't want you to wear it if you didn't want to, (since he is such a gentleman) but you wanted to wear it. When you wore it, Shoji got very flustered, you've never seen Shoji this flustered before. He would just think you are so cute and how did he ever deserve such a cutie like you. Shoji would've hidden behind his arms for a while.

❥ 𝗞𝗼𝗷𝗶 𝗞𝗼𝗱𝗮 ❥

He wears it:
Koda wore a bunny maid costume, which was the cutest thing ever. Koda was a blushing mess and covered his face with his hands, while you took one picture secretly. You would hug Koda and tell him how cute he is, but that would just make Koda more flustered.

You wear it:
You also wore a bunny costume to match Koda. When Koda saw you in the maid dress, I don't think you know what you did to this man. He was a flustered mess for a whole week. He couldn't get his mind off of you, you are just too cute for him.

❥ 𝗛𝗶𝘁𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗼 ❥

He wears it:
Since Shinso was forced to wear a maid dress, he chose a cat maid dress. Shinso stood there tiredly while you took a picture. You whined and asked him to say nya. He said no at first, but than you start acting mean towards him. He sighed as he reluctantly did the pose and said nya. You squealed as you took a picture.

You wear it:
You put on a cat maid dress as well, and boy, you did something to Shinso. Shinso likes cats, and he likes you, he never put it together, but staring at you now made Shinso want to faint. You never saw Shinso look this love struck before and to be honest you got a bit scared. Shinso hugged you while grumbling to himself. You both hugged for ages.