Top Or Bottom

☾ 𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗮 ☽
Bottom.
Most of the time he is bottom, he can get too embarrassed and can't do anything. But on the very, very, rarest of times, he might be in the mood to be top.

☾ 𝗞𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼𝘂 ☽
Top. (Obviously)
Katsuki would be too embarrassed to have you be the top, he needs to be in charge, not you. He needs to be the greatest boyfriend ever. Though, if he is tired or high, he might let you be the top, maybe.

☾ 𝗘𝗶𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼 𝗞𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮 ☽
Top.
Kirishima needs to be the manliest man, especially for you. Being top is usually the mans job. (not all of the time but that is just the stereotype)
Plus, he likes watching your face, and the faces you make. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

☾ 𝗗𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗶 𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶 ☽
Switch.
Sure, sometimes when he is in the flirty mood he would want to be top. But when he feels tired or wants you to do the work, you would be the top.

☾ 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗶 𝗙𝘂𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗲 ☽
Switch.
Tokoyami will be dominant when he wants to, he will be the bottom when he wants to. Tokoyami doesn't really mind either way, it depends on your mood and his mood.

☾ 𝗠𝗲𝘇𝗼𝘂 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗷𝗶 ☽
Switch.
Shoji doesn't really mind it either way. If you want to be bottom than he'll be top. If you want to be top than he will be bottom. That simple. Shoji loves you and wants you to be comfortable.

☾ 𝗞𝗼𝗷𝗶 𝗞𝗼𝗱𝗮 ☽
Bottom.
This boy is way too shy, no matter how many times you two have done it. Your body is just so beautiful.