Their Insecurities

★ 𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗮 ★
His scars for sure. Izuku has so many, and it feels always so uncomfortable, and sometimes they even look gross. He doesn't want to make you feel uncomfortable, or gross you out. You like his scars though, you always gently stroke his scars. It always makes Izuku flinch and sweat a bit, but after he sees that you are comfortable and relaxed, he relaxes himself. The first time you touch his scars though, he cries.

"Don't look... they are so ugly..."

"No they aren't, they are battle scars that you have won, and lost so far. They are a reminder, a reminder that the scars are your journey to becoming the best hero."

★ 𝗞𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼𝘂 ★
Katsuki is never insecure! He is perfect! Well... except when he cries. Whenever he cries in front of you, he feels like such a weakling, a useless piece of shit. He feels so vulnerable, and feels like you would take advantage of that. But you never do, even if you guys are fighting and he starts to cry, you immediately stop whatever you are doing and hug him.

"Leave...me....alone..!"

"No. I know you think crying is weak, but it isn't. Everyone needs a good cry once in a while, especially the greatest hero of all time."

"Damn *hiccup* right I am..."

★ 𝗘𝗶𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼 𝗞𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮 ★
His teeth. Whenever Kirishima kisses you, he is always uncertain because he is afraid to cut you. Also whenever he smiles widely people get scared of him. But he is mostly insecure about his tummy. After he joined Tamaki's and Fat Gum's agency, he has lost his abs, since they have food related quirks, he ate more. (Yes, that is canon here) Even though Kirishima thinks it's unmanly, you think it's the cutest tummy ever. Whenever Kirishima expresses about how he feels too fat, you squish your face into his tummy.

"Kirishima, I love everything about you, your teeth, your tummy, your hair, your eyes, your-"

"Th-Thank you.."

"What I'm saying is, if I am your lover, I have to love every part of you. Especially your insecurities."

★ 𝗗𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗶 𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶 ★
That he isn't smart and whenever he goes into
'brain dead' mode. Whenever Denki goes into brain dead mode, he can hear everything, and he remembers everything afterwards. So he hears everyone calling him names like 'dunce face' or 'dumb', and it hurts. Denki feels like crying and he just wants to go home. But whenever he is in brain dead mode, you walk past everyone and give Denki a nice hug. You than lead him to his dorm room, even though people still want to make fun of him. Once you get him to the dorm room, you start to cuddle him, and whisper sweet nothings into his ear.

"I don't think you're dumb, I think you're cute."

"Yey~"

★ 𝗙𝘂𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗶 ★
His bird head. Tokoyami wants to give you kisses, and love you to the moon and back. But he can't kiss you, you always have to kiss him. Tokoyami feels that he isn't enough for you, and you should be with someone that has a normal head. Yet, you stay. Whenever he says something bad about his beak, you kiss him, over and over again.

"Toko, you should know that looks are the least of my concerns, you are so loving, mysterious, gentle, kind, and in my eyes, you are the cutest person ever."

"Thank you Y/n.."

"Not to mention your deep voice~"

"Don't ruin this moment Y/n."

★ 𝗠𝗲𝘇𝗼𝘂 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗷𝗶 ★
His mouth. Shoji's mouth is long and has large jagged teeth, and his lips are very chapped. He thinks you would be grossed out if you ever saw it, but you think the opposite. You want to see what's under the mask, especially since you two are dating, whatever it has to be you would still love him, and you have told him that several times. But he has never let you see.