First Kiss

❣︎ 𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗮 ❣︎
Izuku wants to be the one to kiss you, he wants to be dominant for once. You two would be on a date, this time he took you on a wagon ride through the park. You would be spacing out as Izuku would stare at you, sweating like he just came out of the shower. Izuku would wipe his face than pull your chin towards him.

"Y-Y/n, would you like to kiss?"

"Huh?"

"Do you want to kiss?!" Izuku blurted out.

You would smile softly, it was nice to see him try and act dominant. You would nod while Izuku blushed even more. He would softly cup your cheeks and look into your eyes, before slowly pressing his lips against yours.

 He would softly cup your cheeks and look into your eyes, before slowly pressing his lips against yours

It was a little awkward but you two got situated better and kissed softly.

❣︎ 𝗞𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼𝘂 ❣︎
Katsuki and you would be at the mall getting
ice-cream. Some guy started to flirt with you and Katsuki got pissed.

"Y/n is my girlfriend, you bastard."

"Katsuki.."

"So? You look like a cheater. I'll treat Y/n better."

Katsuki was about to punch this dude, but you turned Katsuki around and placed your lips on his.

Katsuki would be surprised, and you were surprised that you were the first to kiss him instead of him trying to kiss you first

Katsuki would be surprised, and you were surprised that you were the first to kiss him instead of him trying to kiss you first. The guy would scoff than walk away. Katsuki would pull away and grab your waist.

"What the hell, give me a warning next time."

"Why? It worked and scared the guy off."

"I would've scared him off anyways."

"I bet you would've."

You smile sweetly and Katsuki couldn't  help smile a tiny bit. You are just too cute.

"Once we eat our ice-cream than we will go where we left off." Katsuki smirked.

"Sounds good. Bakuhoe."