Having To Do A Assignment Together

☁︎︎ 𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗮 ☁︎︎
You two became friends once again, which made you both very happy, so it wasn't too much of a big deal when you got partnered up with him to do a project together. He invited you to his dorm and you agreed. He realized what he did and was very embarrassed when you stepped in, seeing all of the All Might posters.

"Same old Izuku."

"I just admire him.."

"I know, he is a cool person to admire."

"Thanks..." Izuku blushed furiously.

You two ended up finishing your homework early, so you two decided to watch a movie together. You ended up falling asleep on Izuku's arm, and Izuku blushed a bunch.

☁︎︎ 𝗞𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼𝘂 ☁︎︎
Katsuki decided for you to go to your dorm room and study. It was awkward silence as you both studied, you asking small questions about the homework and just putting the project together. You finally broke the silence.

"I forgive you. For bullying. I see you have changed a little bit here, but it was still mean what you did back than. I know you are bad at expressing your feelings and stuff, so I thought I would just forgive you."

"Me? Say sorry? You're the one that cut me out of your life! You know how much that fucking hurt?!" Katsuki shut his mouth once he realized what he said. You hug Katsuki without warning,  Katsuki starts yelling and blushing madly.

"I'm glad you still care about me, Bakuhoe."

"Shut it." Katsuki mumbled angrily, but excepted your hug. After that you both finished it surprisingly smoothly, since you both had time, you both played Super Smash Bros. You beating Katsuki obviously.

☁︎︎ 𝗘𝗶𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼 𝗞𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮 ☁︎︎
You guys decided to go to the park, it was a beautiful day so it made sense. You guys sat on a bench near the pond. You guys were doing well, focusing on homework and such. But every now and then Kirishima would be like;

"Okay, so 2 plus 2 is 4, so that means... OH MY GOD, look at that butterfly!"

Scared you every time. He kept doing that and getting off subject. You thought for sure you guys were going to fail, but you guys got a flipping B minus.

"Good enough." You sighed.

☁︎︎ 𝗗𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗶 𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶 ☁︎︎
You two were online friends for awhile after meeting at the game stop, so once you two went to the same school, you guys were so pumped that you and him are in the same class. You both decided to go to your dorm.
You were trying to focus, but Denki kept cracking jokes and kept getting up to look at your stuff. Just holding stuff and inspecting it. You kept trying to focus but failed once Denki peer pressured you into playing video games with him.
You both barely passed the assignment.

☁︎︎ 𝗙𝘂𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗶 ☁︎︎
You were both surprised when you both realized you go to the same school. When you both were assigned to each other, you both went to the school library. You both sat there and were focusing, you guys were doing pretty well. Until a quirk showed up.

"Toko kun! How's your little date?"

Tokoyami's quirk asked, when the quirk said this Tokoyami's feathers ruffled up, while you blushed slightly.

"Cease your presence dark shadow!" Tokoyami yelled.

The librarian came up from behind the shelf and shushed at you both loudly. You both bow your heads down as a 'sorry'.

"Sorry, dark shadow can be annoying."

"It's fine. You are kinda cute when your feathers are ruffled up."

When you realized what you said, you just blushed and tried to change the subject, and you both continued your studying. Tokoyami couldn't sleep that night, thinking about you.

☁︎︎ 𝗠𝗲𝘇𝗼𝘂 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗷𝗶 ☁︎︎
Shoji said you could choose where to study, so you settled with going to the cafe not too far from the school dorms. You both met up at lunch so you guys could eat. You ordered a drink with some (favorite snack) while Shoji just ordered a drink. When your drink got there, it's spilled all over you.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, just a little wet. It's funny, I always get wet when I'm around you."

.

.

.

"I just realized what I said and I'm going to go clean myself up and wallow in shame."

You ran to the bathroom, leaving a flustered Shoji. When you came back it was awkward at first but after a bit you guys went back to normal.

~*~*~

2021, August, Sunday, 15