Him Without You

☹︎ 𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗮 ☹︎
Izuku felt so bad, he didn't even mean the stuff he said, but you're gone now, and it's too late. Izuku was now failing in most of his classes, and he was never focusing anymore while training. He laughed to himself while crying.

"Guess I do need you, Y/n, my love.."

☹︎ 𝗞𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼𝘂 ☹︎
Katsuki was so depressed without you, he can't hug you when he is sad, yell at you when you are teasing him, crack jokes unintentionally and making you laugh. It felt like hell. He needed you. Katsuki was more quiet than usual, and didn't shout at anybody, only if they did something really stupid he would shout. It was a bit scary to see him in this state.

☹︎ 𝗘𝗶𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼 𝗞𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮 ☹︎
Kirishima still can't get over the fact that you cheated on him. He thought you loved him. Kirishima ended up finding the guy you were making out with and confronted him.

"Hey, are you (guy name)?"

"Yes? And who are- Oh wait, I recognize you."

"Yeah, I am- I mean, was Y/n's boyfriend. I just want some answers. First off, how long has Y/n been with you?"

The guy's eyes widened and he bursted into laughter.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Be-Because! I was never with Y/n idiot! I was feeling horny and I happened to pass by her! I used my quirk to make that pretty girl make out with me! She was quite fun.. but you broke up with her?! Haha!"

Kirishima's eyes widened as he heard the new found knowledge. Kirishima swiftly slapped the guy before leaving. Kirishima held his tongue, wanting to say how unmanly the guy was, but right now, Kirishima felt like the most unmanliest man in the world.

☹︎ 𝗗𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗶 𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶 ☹︎
Denki was trying his best to act okay, but only some noticed the atmosphere was different. Denki stayed quiet a lot more and barely even talked to any girls. He just felt so alone, he really misses you. He just wants you back. That's all he wants.

☹︎ 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗶 𝗙𝘂𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗲 ☹︎
Tokoyami hadn't talked to anyone the whole time you were away. He didn't bother eating as much, drinking water, basically just not taking care of himself anymore. Tokoyami would stay in his dark room for days, just being emo. He really missed you, but he doesn't want to hurt you again.

"Toko? I really miss Y/n.." dark shadow whimpered.

"I know, me too."

"You need to get her back."

"But I can't, I'm too dangerous."

"She probably is beating herself up right now, you left her when she was breaking down into tears."

Tokoyami stayed silent for a bit, before closing his eyes.

☹︎ 𝗠𝗲𝘇𝗼𝘂 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗷𝗶 ☹︎
Shoji was laying in his room, it has been two weeks since the fight, and he really misses you. Shoji didn't mean to snap at you like that, he regrets it so much, he just needs a hug, from you. But you aren't there to comfort him like usual. A tear rolled out of his eye as he sighed painfully.

☹︎ 𝗞𝗼𝗷𝗶 𝗞𝗼𝗱𝗮 ☹︎
Koda was still avoiding you, he didn't want to see you. You really hurt him, he thought he could trust you, guess not. Koda was turning a corner and he saw the boy that showed him the video.

"So, Y/n, heard that stupid Koda broke up with you."

"H-He didn't break up with me, he is just... thinking."

"Yeah sure, anyways, wanna be mine? I'll treat you better."

"What? No way! I love Koda and I don't want another relationship! Especially with you."

"Ouch."

"Anyways, no one has heard about the 'break up', or the fight for that matter. How do you know?"

"Well, I may have done some research and something.."

"You made that video didn't you?!"

You glared at the boy. The boy insisted he didn't but you didn't believe him. You slapped him before turning away.

"Shit, she found out.."

Koda's eyes widened, so you were telling the truth. A weight of guilt hit Koda, he had to apologize.

☹︎ 𝗛𝗶𝘁𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗼 ☹︎
Shinso was sleeping like usual and felt cold all of a sudden. He turned around and grasped for you, but started freaking out when he couldn't find you. Shinso finally opened his eyes to see you weren't there, he sat up, than remembered the fight. He hadn't realized how much he actually needed you until now. Shinso is stubborn, but, he feels too tired to be stubborn right now. He misses you. He wants you back. He needs you. Shinso sighed while stretching, he does need to learn how to listen more. He has realized over the days that you are right, but his pride was too strong. Shinso needs to fix this.