17

A/N: Double update because I've been away.
***************

“THERE’S no way Lisa beat them all.”

Jungkook sighed, “what did I say, huh, Lisa is dangerous and I already encountered her inner demon, she can be worse…”

“Shut up, Jungkook,” Jong-In said, “we will crush them, especially Manoban, with that kind of wounds,” and he smirked, “she will not make it to the last quarter.”

Jungkook sighed, not saying anything after that.

“What are we gonna do?”

“Crush her.”

All of the team nodded.

***

The timeout is over, 5 each gathered inside the court.

Lisa looked at to Jennie and she winked at her that make Jennie blush then she ran following her teammates.

“Lisa…” Jisoo called.

“What is it, unnie?”

“I’m sorry if—we fall behind and—22 points—”

“Unnie…” Lisa cut off then she put her arm around Jisoo, “we still have time, don’t forget that.”

“But—you’re injured…”

“This is nothing, okay?” and she sighed when she saw Jisoo still felt guilty, “okay, if you’re still feel guilty even though you don’t need to, I want you to do something for me.”

“What is it?” and Lisa whispered to her and her eyes widened, “are you sure?” she asked after it.

“Yes, we need to fight until the end, it’s payback time, unnie and promise is a promise.”

Jisoo smiled and nodded, “okay.”

“Good.”

Then they went to their respective position.

“I GUESS WE’RE BACK TO THE ORIGINAL LINE-UP FOR THE BLUE TEAM AND NOT TO MENTION THAT IT WAS THE NEW CEO OF BRUSCHWEILER GROUP.”

“YOU’RE RIGHT, PARTNER, BUT 22 POINTS IS TOO FAR, CAN BLUE TEAM MAKE IT OR SURPASS THE RED TEAM BEFORE THE 3RD QUARTER ENDS?”

“LET’S FIND OUT.”

The ball is on the red team and then the referee blew his whistle and the game started with 8mins left for the 4th quarter to begin and the time started.

“OKAY, HERE WE GO, THE REFEREE JUST BLEW HIS WHISTLE.”

The red team is confident and the ball was passed to each team, finding a hole for them to score and left the blue team behind completely.

The #16 who is dribbling the ball confidently pass it to his teammate but his eyes widened when he saw #4 in front of him and before he could lift up the ball to cancel his pass it’s too late because it’s so fast before he could blink.

“WHAT? ?? DID YOU SEE THAT? KIM, JERSEY #4  OF THE BLUE TEAM JUST PASSED WITHOUT A SWEAT TO HER OPPONENT JUST TO STEAL THE BALL FROM THE RED TEAM.”

“LOOK AT HIS FACE! HE WAS SURPRISED LIKE WE ARE!”

“THIS IS A COUNTER ATTACK FROM BLUE TEAM.”

The game turned a counter attack for the blue team after Jisoo successfully steal the ball from the red team and the red team desperately ran after her and before she could enter the 3 point field area she passed it half court and she smirked.