6

“I CAN’T believe you’ll be working now,” Joohyun said while handing the documents towards Lisa.

Lisa accepted it, “I have to unnie, staying in one place will make me remember dad, I will surely fell into depression if I will not divert my attention, working is the only solution to it.”

Joohyun nodded, “don’t overwork yourself please? I will stick to the 7pm rule for you.”

Lisa nodded, “don’t worry, I will remember.”

“Okay, just call me if you need anything.”

“Sure.”

“And oh, Mr Kim, Lance Kim, called that it’s already done, the leak photos was not in the social media anymore or any other websites, let me remind you that we can stop it from the time being but we can’t hide it longer, so prepare for the worst and we need to do your inauguration as the new CEO as soon as possible.”

“I will address the—death of my father, soon and then after, the inauguration.”

“Okay, I leave now, just call me,” and she left the office.

Lisa sighed and continued the signing of papers.

***

Joohyun was busy sorting some documents to file it on the file cabinet that was on Lisa’s now office when she heard someone tap her desk so she looked up and her eyes widened when she saw Jisoo first and Rosé next.

“Wahh what are you two doing here?” and she frowned when she saw Rosé’s bruised lips, “what happened to your lips?” and she stood and pulled Rosé, the three, Rosé, Jisoo and Lisa is like her younger sisters, she then carefully touch it with her fingertips, “who did this to you? What happened?”

Jisoo answered, “she was bullied again by that brainless shithead.”

“What do you mean by again?” and her eyes widened, “are you telling me Chu that this has been going on?”

Jisoo nodded, “if Rosé is alone and met that shithead, she will get bullied.”

“Who is this man?”

“Kim Jong-In,” Rosé answered, “but don’t worry unnie, Lisa-ssi already punch him.”

“That’s good but bullying you is not good, you must stick to Chu or Lisa, don’t go alone.”

Rosé nodded, “I will, thank you for the concern, unnie,” she said with a smile.

Joohyun lightly tapped Rosé’s cheek, “for you three little musketeers.”

“Yah!”

Joohyun chuckled, “why are you here?”

“We need to talk to Lisa, is that okay? Is she busy?”

“Looks like it is important because you can’t wait for tomorrow’s school,” she said.

“It really can but unnie we want to talk to her in private.”

Joohyun nodded, “I see, wait let me page her.”

“Thank you, unnie,” Rosé said.

“You’re welcome, she was just inside signing the documents, it can wait,” and she pressed the green button, “Lisa, your friends are here,” and she waited for response then the intercom beeped so she answered it.

“Let them in, unnie, thank you.”

“Okay, Lisa,” and she nod at them, “you heard her,” and she swipe her ID card to the panel board that was on the left side of the door.