3

JENNIE saw Lisa's motorbike, it was still there on the parking lot in it's usual parking space, so does this mean that Lisa was still here in the campus?

If she is, why she didn't attend the last subject? Is there any problem? She was now leaning at Lisa's motorbike that was in the parking lot, patiently waiting for her. Kai has been calling her but she was worried of Lisa.

Then she heard familiar giggling voices so she looked up and saw Jisoo and Rosé heading towards her spot.

"Jennie, what are you doing here? Jong-In was looking for you," Jisoo said.

"Jong-In, you didn't want to call him Kai too?"

"What's the difference, Jong-In is still his name."

"Jennie-ya, what are you doing here?" Rosé asked, changing the topic.

"Oh, I am waiting for Lisa."

"I see, but Lisa-ssi had some important business to attend to and we didn't asked where she went, it was not our business to meddle with her private life."

"Then her bike...?"

"I am taking it with me," Jisoo said, showing the key to Jennie, "she entrusted me her bike."

"Can I come along? I want to check on her."

Rosé was about to speak when Jong-In's voice was heard.

"Babe, you're here," "you two, you said that you didn't see my girlfriend."

"We didn't," Jisoo replied, "because we didn't know that she's here."

Kai glared at Jisoo, "talking high now? Your status is nothing."

"Kai!"

"Since when you heard that I took advantage of my status? You didn't, right? Or you're just changing it because it was really you, who is taking advantage of the situation."

"Yeobo, stop it already," and Rosé whispered, "Lisa-ssi will not like it, please remember."

Jennie was shock when she heard it from Rosé, what does she mean?

Jisoo smirked because she was right then she guided Rosé to its car, "just tail behind me, okay?"

"Okay," and Rosé entered the car.

"Sorry, Jennie, your boss is here," and she headed towards Lisa's bike, took the helmet after inserting the key to its ignition.

"You're a maid now?"

"Since when did you see a maid riding this kind of bike?" and she smirk, "you're just jealous because you can't have this, instead you took Jennie," and she wore it, turning the engine on, she open the visor and said, "can you two back off please? Or you want to inhale the smoke?"

Jennie pulled Kai, she's still confused, there is something going on that she didn't know and most importantly, Kai is involved.

What is happening?

"Thank you," and she put down the visor and reverse then rode off.

Kai and Jennie heard a beep and saw Rosé's car.

"Sorry, you're on my way, I can't lose sight of my girlfriend, this is important," and she smiled sweetly when the two took a step aside, "thank you," and she followed Jisoo.

"Can't you see what those two did to us?"

"Kai, don't make it a big deal, they are right."

"Right? Did you hear yourself?"

"Yes, I did, we're on their way, no, you're on our way, I was supposed to ride with them because I'm worried about Lisa."

"Lisa again?"