12

“YOU really wanted to talk to me about the project I had with Thomas?” Josh asked Lance when the other Kim visited him in his company, “what about—wait, who manage BG right now?”

“It’s Lisa and yes, because she really need some help.”

“Wait, why your tone seems like Lisa is in trouble.”

“It’s because she really is.”

“Why?”

Lance sighed, “she didn’t plead me but my daughter is.”

Josh chuckled, “why, what Jennie did?”

“You know, how close Jennie is to Lisa,” and he saw him nod, “she had some special feelings towards her, she will do anything to help.”

“What about the other Kim?”

“She finally broke up with him.”

“Hm that’s good news, I really don’t like them even though they’re distant relative of us.”

“I know.”

“Anyways what is Lisa’s problem?”

“The board.”

“She had the same problem with Thomas actually.”

“Yeah, I know, I have a question though.”

“Tell me.”

“About the project, is there any problem with that project?”

“No, why? Thomas and I agreed we will do it this year but—you know what happened and there’s no way I will talk about that project now to Lisa if she’s the one who manage BG.”

“That’s her problem now, the members didn’t agree.”

“Let me guess, they scare her?” and he saw him nod then he shook his head, “to tell you the truth there’s nothing wrong with the project and Thomas and I really wanted it to launch this year, many sick patients will really hook to it, I assure you and also, Thomas has been planning it since forever, he said that it was his baby project before he planned on expanding BG.”

“Can you discuss it with Lisa? I really want to help her and also as my future daughter-in-law.”

Josh smiled and nodded, “of course, she’s my daughter’s best friend too, why not, I’m just waiting for the right time actually because it’ll be a disrespect to Thomas memories if I push it, he’s my friend too.”

“Too bad those assholes didn’t care about Thomas' death, they prioritize the immediate take-over of Lisa as the heir of BG.”

Josh shook his head, “it’s really time to change them, they could be a future problem in BG,” and he nod, “okay, once she publicly took over BG, we will begin the project immediately.”

“You really got me curious about this project of yours with Thomas.”

Josh smiled, “you will know, a lot will be helped and could be taken care because of the project.”

Lance nodded, “I will tell Lisa.”

“I’m sure you will, but tell her to have a discreet meeting with me.”

“Okay, they will not notice since Jisoo is Lisa’s best friend.”

“That’s what I’m thinking.”

***

Its past 12noon when Jennie arrived at BG, she’s having trouble of getting in because she’s not a staff of the company but thankfully to Jisoo for giving a heads up to Joohyun so she could get in.