8

NO words were left from Lisa’s mouth after hearing Jennie’s confession and when it left, she’s still stunned. She couldn’t believe it because they’re the same! And after a few minutes after Jennie left she finally found the words.

“She kissed me.”

And the three laugh at this.

“Damn Lisa, that’s the only word you said after her confession? That was a long one and that’s the only words you said?”

And they laugh again.

“Yah! I am stunned!” and Moon pat her back.

“I understand you because when it comes to kitten you become dumb.”

“Yah!”

And they laugh again.

“I can’t breathe…”

“Okay we calm down,” Jisoo said and sighed, “what are you going to do now?”

“Yeah, Lisa-ssi, she said that she will start from scratch, you will let her?”

“It’s your decision now, Puu.”

Lisa nodded.

“Lisa-ssi?”

“What is it, unnie?”

“It’s not that I’m taking sides but I remember something, on the same day when Jong-In bully me, before it happened Jennie and I had a talk, she asked of what I think of Jong-In and I did tell her the truth, it looks like she’s planning on breaking up with him if this didn’t happen and when I mentioned Lia and made a story for her to believe, her face said it all, she got jealous.”

“Unnie.”

“What is it?”

“Jong-In might heard your conversation with Jennie, you said that she’s planning on breaking up with him then you triggered something that you didn’t know.”

“It’s—my fault…?”

“No, unnie,” Lisa answered, “Jong-In didn’t want anybody to know the truth so he bullied you for you to be silent around Jennie, he wanted you to regret for saying it, so it’s not your fault.”

“Lisa is right,” Jisoo agreed, “you just said the truth to Jennie that Jong-In didn’t want her to know and don’t want you to tell her.”

“Hearing the conversation, that Jong-In will took lengths to hurt you Puu, so it’s a heads up for us, they probably plan on something during the game aside from disassembling Puu’s bike, so we better be ready, I will tell the other team about this.”

***

Jennie was sad when she didn’t get a response from Lisa but her lips are soft and she smiled at that, she finally took the courage to tell her the truth and it’s time to show her that she’s serious about it.

“Babe!”

Jennie cringed at that word and she knows that it was Kai, her jaw tightened when she heard that voice.

“Still ignoring me babe?”

“I told you already if you will not apologize to Rosé personally and that you didn’t mean it, we’re done.”

“Really, you will break up with me, just because I don’t want to apologize to that alien?”

And she gave him an ice glare when she heard that last word coming out from his mouth, “then this conversation is over, you and I are done,” and she turn around.

“Don’t you fucking dare to turn your back on me Jennie!” and he held her wrist and pull her, when Jennie faced him, he earned a slap from her.

And that earned a commotion from the other student that was on the hallway.