Writing something everyday until Christmas #1 ||Scott Lang x gender neutral||

You walked into the house you shared with your boyfriend, Scott after a long day of work. It wasn't anything new—just the holiday rush of Karens and last-minute presents.

You weren't expecting much when you finally stepped into the warmth of your home—in fact, you had planned on changing out of your work uniform, then watching TV.

And you certainty weren't expecting to see a gaping hole in your ceiling.

"Honey!" You shouted, closing the door behind you.

"Yes, Pumpkin?" Scott asked, walking in to greet you.

"Why is there a hole in the ceiling?"

Scott looked up, and frowned. "That's always been there."

"Don't gaslight me."

He paused, before looking back at you. "Don't be mad."

You sighed. "I won't be mad, I just want to know."

"Okay. I went and got the tree today, and when I did, I just shrank it to bring it home. But once I got inside, I must've miscalculated something."

"How?"

He shrugged. "I just wasn't paying very much attention."

You sighed and shook your head.

"What? Are you mad?"

"No, I'm not mad. Let's just—let's call someone to fix it, then we can bring Cassie over."

"Cassie?"

"She'd never forgive us for decorating the tree without her."

"Right, of course." Scott smiled. "Do you think we can pay for the roof in cookies?"

"Not really."

"I'm going to try it anyway." Scott said, before disappearing into the kitchen, to make what you knew would be a mess.