Writing something every day until Christmas #5 ||MJ x gender neutral||

You were curled up in a ball on the floor, with your head resting on MJ's lap.

The sofa was a perfectly accessible option, but the two of you had decided it would be more fun to create a nest of pillows and blankets on the floor.

You were snowed in for the evening, and there was nothing better to do anyway, so the two of you ended up making a simple dinner, before watching movies the two of you liked.

There's warmth from the fire in the fireplace, gently cracking and popping, warmth from the blankets burritoed around you, and, of course, warmth from MJ.

She had an easel set up in front of her so that you could rest your head on her lap.

At first, she was drawing movie scenes, and the characters you mumbled into her pajamas, but once you ended up falling asleep in your lap, she drew you, too.

After she was done, making sure she got every detail just right, she gently nudged you awake.

"Hey, you fell asleep." She whispered.

"I can tell." You mumble, rubbing your eyes. You hadn't noticed how tired you were until now.

"Come on, you probably shouldn't sleep on the floor." She said, gently helping you up, before the two of you to her room, and climbed into her bed.